About PacificTech Solutions: Review and comparison
Artelia Philippines is an outsourcing company that offers 20 years of proven results and experience, with additional expertise through the Artelia Group. The firm’s headquarters are in San Juan City, Manila, in the Philippines. It’s a privately-owned company founded in 2006 and offers a full range of services in the construction industry.
Artelia Philippines specializes in civil engineering, CAD and 3D visualization, project management, hydropower, mechanical engineering, structural engineering, plumbing, and more.
The company operates out of two locations in Manila, Philippines, with a team of just over 150 employees.
PacificTech Solutions Outsourcing
The firm offers a combined level of experience of over one hundred years. Artelia Philippines offers support for a wide range of construction projects and a solid foundation for thousands of assignments and projects for clients for many years.
The firm is committed to following the seventeen Sustainable Development Goals of the UN. Artelia Philippines established targets to achieve by 2025, including improved resource efficiency, environmental sustainability, and civic and humanitarian projects.
PacificTech Solutions’s BPO services and pricings
Artelia Philippines offers clients all the support needed for a variety of construction projects, including:
- Engineering design and support
- Architectural expertise
- Commercial buildings and industries including food, manufacturing, oil and gas, metals, and telecommunication
- Residential buildings and transport
- Project management
- Quantity surveying
- Power generation, including wind and solar energy systems
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Retail structures, fuel stations, and improving on older buildings
Artelia Philippine’s pricing
The firm offers prices for each site based on the client’s needs and the project’s scope. Artelia Philippines offers engineering services for a wide range of commercial and residential buildings and sites.
How PacificTech Solutions outshines its competition
The firm offers exceptional support and engineering expertise for a wide selection of construction projects, with excellent service and experience, including:
- Knowledge of and adherence to safety standards
- Taking an environmental approach to construction and renovation projects
- Offering a wide range of engineering specialists
- A strong commitment to clients and unique construction needs
- A focus on innovative solutions with nearly a century of combined experience and knowledge
- Structural assessment and engineering
- Supervision of construction projects
- Highly competitive team with engineering specialists
- Current publications on ongoing construction projects and renovations, including small add-ons and expansions.
Julius Sturm (CEO)
Julius Sturm is the CEO of Artelia Philippines and Pacifictech-Solutions. He is also the firm owner and brings a strong background in project planning, construction, engineering, and operations management.
PacificTech Solutions reviews and comparisons
Artelia Philippines is a world-class firm that offers innovative solutions for a wide range of construction projects. The firm is interested in housing trends, construction, and innovative ideas for new building materials and projects.
The firm posts regularly about new construction and renovations, humanitarian and community projects, and customer service-friendly ideas that help create and sustain relationships with clients and partners for future construction ideas. Artelia Philippines gets involved in many community projects to build their support in improving environmental and community causes.
PacificTech Solutions’s contact information
PacificTech Solutions’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call (02) 655 3078.