Suite 2 level 1/26 Clive St, 6005, West Perth , Western Australia
$1 mil. - $5 mil.
About Platinum Outsourcing: Review and comparison
Platinum Outsourcing was founded in 2019 with the goal of using outsourced teams in the Philippines to support Australian businesses. The company currently operates two major offices in Jakarta, Indonesia and Manila, Philippines.
The outsourced teams support a variety of businesses from small-to-medium enterprises to multinational companies.
These teams are deployed with the mission of helping businesses “think outside the box.”
Platinum Outsourcing aims to create an environment where teams can grow and develop both personally and professionally. The company hopes to provide them with tools to impact positively on the wider community.
Platinum Outsourcing’s solutions work in six steps:
- Clients provide details of the roles they wish to outsource. Platinum Outsourcing then uses this information to match you with the ideal candidates.
- Platinum Outsourcing provides you with a range of candidates for all available roles – free of charge. Clients may choose how involved they want to be in the selection process.
- Once you have selected your offshore team members, Platinum Outsourcing will provide you with details of their start date.
- Platinum Outsourcing handles all aspects of company induction and employment ancillaries on your behalf. This includes employee onboarding, probationary reviews, payroll, and OHS.
- Platinum Outsourcing also offers training of the new team members, an add-on benefit that is free-of-charge.
- Your offshore team will be monitored in real time using human management resources software. Platinum Outsourcing’s sites provide dedicated support through team leads, site leads, and human resources staff.
Platinum Outsourcing’s BPO services and pricings
Platinum Outsourcing offers the following services:
- Creative and development
Platinum Outsourcing grants you the means to access qualified, talented, and experienced designers, developers, engineers, and marketeers in the Philippines.
- Customer support
Platinum Outsourcing offers you call center staff, email support and web chat support teams, and other virtual customer-facing roles in the Philippines.
- Accounting and ginance
Platinum Outsourcing sources accountants, bookkeepers, payroll support, accounts payable and accounts receivable officers in the Philippines.
- Back Office and administration
Platinum Outsourcing helps you find a wide range of back office and administrative talent in the Philippines, including IT support, data entry officers, logistics support, purchasing officers, and field service schedulers.
Platinum Outsourcing’s pricing
Companies interested to partner with Platinum Outsourcing may inquire about pricing plans through their website.
How Platinum Outsourcing outshines its competition
Platinum Outsourcing’s team has worked on outsourced campaigns for major companies like Samsung, Microsoft, Norton, LG, and Hyundai.
The BPO helps Australian businesses to think outside the box by providing them with easy access to outsourced teams.
Platinum Outsourcing only requires a flat monthly fee, has fast onboarding, Australian-based leadership, and is free of long-term contracts,
Tim Webb, Founder and Managing Director
Tim Webb has expertise in working with Australia’s electrical contracting industry. He has a passion for sharing outsourcing knowledge with Australian business owners, showing how work-life balance can be achieved.
Dale Pearce, COO
Dale Pearce is responsible for the day-to-day leadership of the business, both onshore in Australia and in their offshore delivery centers.
He also serves as the interface between clients and offshore teams.
Platinum Outsourcing reviews and comparisons
Client testimonials on their website state that Platinum Outsourcing has been very helpful in providing qualified staff to fill out teams and accelerate projects. Partnerships have always been fruitful and productive.
Platinum Outsourcing’s contact information
Platinum Outsourcing’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call +61 8 7089 4289..