$10 mil. - $25 mil.
Lance Hale, President
About Transparent BPO: Review and comparison
Based in Belize and the Philippines, award-winning contact center Transparent BPO strives to give their clients experiences that make a difference in their business.
Transparent BPO was founded with the mission, “Our Passion is the Success of your Brand,” in 2009.
This mission drives their two-pronged approach for creating happier customers. When call center employees are joyful and relaxed, they provide better service. Better service means higher rates of customer satisfaction. It’s a win-win for everyone.
Their business model relies on four core values that help staff maintain a positive and straightforward customer experience: Keeping clients’ needs first, creating a difference, delivering quality work, and maintaining visibility.
To that end, Transparent BPO employs more than 500 staff members who learn to actively participate in exceeding client expectations with a diverse range of BPO solutions.
Transparent BPO Outsourcing
Since its launch, Transparent BPO has focused growth at outsourced contact centers in Belize and work-from-home services in the Philippines. Both countries are well-known for having “native English-speaking agents, strong U.S. cultural affinity, and customer-friendly climates.”
Each of the three locations in Belize– Seaside, Coney, and Belmopan– encourages a positive, growth-minded employee culture with training facilities, on-site eateries, and beautiful locales.
They also ensure that clients continue getting the services they need even during power outages by providing generators and access control at the Belize call centers and hiring at-home agents who are spread out across different regions in the Philippines.
Transparent BPO’s BPO services and pricings
Transparent BPO offers “contact center solutions designed to exceed your expectations.” They provide their clients with comprehensive service packages featuring:
- Inbound voice from agents dedicated to your brand promise
- Outbound voice campaigns with measurable impacts for clients
- Multi-channel support, including webchat, email, SMS, and social media platforms
- Other BPO services, like back-office processing, data entry, interactive voice response, and 3rd-party quality monitoring
- WorkSecure Suite software to help clients deploy their agents to work-from-home models while ensuring compliance and maintaining data security
Transparent BPO’s wide range of client-centered services demonstrates its commitment to helping businesses handle the small details so that clients can stay focused on the big picture.
Transparent BPO’s pricing
Part of Transparent BPO’s business model is offering competitive pricing for their work. Interested future clients can contact a staff member for more information on estimated project costs.
How Transparent BPO outshines its competition
Transparent BPO’s philosophy rests on four pillars that set it apart from other customer contact center BPOS:
- Pillar 1: Open model that welcomes transparency into every aspect of the business’s processes.
- Pillar 2: Passionate culture that strives to exceed KPIs and positively impact every client
- Pillar 3: Innovate approaches catered to clients and backed by best practices
- Pillar 4: People over policy and a culture that lets every customer and employee know they are valuable members of the facility’s community
Scott Newman (Founder & CEO)
Scott Newman has been the CEO of Transparent BPO since founding it in 2009. He has also served as an Inc. CEO Project CEO Advisory Board member since 2014.
Lance Hale (President)
Lance Hale assumed the president title in 2020 after serving as president of operations for Alorica from 2013-2019. Hale specializes in BPO and customer care.
Transparent BPO reviews and comparisons
While we gather reviews for Transparent BPO, we encourage you to research similar medium-sized (100-999 employees) customer contact center services across Central America and the Philippines.
Transparent BPO’s contact information
Transparent BPO’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 800.276.5140.