About OA and The Source
Outsource Accelerator is the world’s leading marketplace and advisory for outsourcing. The site lists over 700 outsourcing companies that cater to small-medium businesses as well as enterprises.
The Source is the main resource hub containing information about all things Business Process Outsourcing. It lists over 5,000 pages of content, including whitepapers, articles, guides, news, and the Outsource Accelerator podcast.
Guest Post Guidelines
Outsource Accelerator accepts guest posts related but not limited to outsourcing, remote teams, and business management. To qualify, interested parties should follow the guidelines listed below.
- Articles should be written in a formal tone. The target audiences of the website are business owners, entrepreneurs, CEOs, and C-suite levels of different businesses who want to learn more about outsourcing, so formality is critical in writing.
- Articles should be of
goodgreat quality. Articles should:
- Be educational and informative, backed with extensive research if possible
- Be consistent in tone, written in standard English, and with proper grammar and punctuation
- Have sufficient length, with a word count of at least 1,000 words
- Value-bomb for our audience; the article should change the perspective of our readers about the topic and will make them take action about it
- Below are some examples of articles we post:
- Links and self-promotion should be minimized. We only accept links to articles relevant to the topic and self-promotional posts are strictly prohibited.
- Visuals are optional but should be appealing. Since this should be an educational article, visuals should be minimal, relevant, and appealing to the readers. We don’t recommend using stock photos or images without cited sources. Instead, contributors may use screenshots or go to Canva or Unsplash for free photos to use.
- Articles should be original content. Outsource Accelerator values copyright and intellectual property of other websites and institutions and prefers fresh content to post. Posts from another website and plagiarized content will not be accepted, as well as topics already covered on the website.
- Articles should be submitted in recommended formats. Contributors may submit the article in .doc format or via Google Docs link. When submitting via Google Docs, kindly make sure that the “Allow editing” permission is enabled.
- We reserve the right to edit and modify the articles. Once submitted, we are allowed to edit grammatical errors, remove and replace visuals, or add and remove links in the article.
- We reserve the right to reject articles. If the submitted article doesn’t follow our guidelines, we have the right to reject the article and inform the contributor about it.
- Estimated time. Kindly allow us around two to three weeks to process the articles. We will notify the contributors within the given timeframe.