Guest post and Inside Outsourcing press release submission
Contribute to the world's leading outsourcing community. Please read and pay close attention to article submission guidelines.
About OA and The Source
Outsource Accelerator is the world’s leading marketplace and advisory for outsourcing. The site lists over 2,300+ outsourcing companies that cater to small-medium businesses, as well as enterprises.
The Source is the main resource hub containing information about all things Business Process Outsourcing. It lists over 5,000 pages of content – including white papers, articles, guides, news, videos, and the Outsource Accelerator podcast.
Guest Post Guidelines
Outsource Accelerator accepts guest posts related but not limited to outsourcing, remote teams, and business management. To qualify, interested parties should follow the guidelines listed below.
Articles should be written in a formal tone.The target audiences of the website are business owners, entrepreneurs, CEOs, and C-suite levels of different businesses who want to learn more about outsourcing, so formality is critical in writing.
Articles should be of good great quality.
- Be educational and informative, backed with extensive research if possible
- Be consistent in tone, written in standard English, and with proper grammar and punctuation
- Have sufficient length, with a word count of at least 1,000 words
- Value-bomb for our audience; the article should change the perspective of our readers about the topic and will make them take action about it
All articles are subject to OA editorial approval before publishing.
Below are some examples of articles we post:
- How to find and hire a Call Center
- Best screen monitoring software (with free trial)
- Holidays in the Philippines for 2020
Press releases should:
- Be at least 300 words
- Be relevant to the outsourcing industry
- Be written in standard English, with proper grammar and punctuation
- Not be too self-promotional
- Contain relevant image/s (preferred)
All press releases are subject to OA editorial approval before publishing.
Articles should be original content.Outsource Accelerator values copyright and intellectual property of other websites and institutions and prefers fresh content to post. Posts from another website and plagiarized content will not be accepted, as well as topics already covered on the website.
Source Partner contributed content supportedOur OA Source Partners can submit previously published (repurposed) articles to help populate the article section on their company page. For these re-purposed articles, we add the original article as a canonical link to avoid being flagged for plagiarism
Links and self-promotion should be minimized.We only accept links to articles relevant to the topic and self-promotional posts are strictly prohibited. Standard policy is for all links to be nofollow.
Visuals are optional but should be appealing.Since this should be an educational article, visuals should be minimal, relevant, and appealing to the readers. We don’t recommend using stock photos or images without cited sources. Instead, contributors may use screenshots or go to Canva or Unsplash for free photos to use.
Articles should be submitted in recommended formats.Contributors may submit the article in .doc format or via Google Docs link. When submitting via Google Docs, kindly make sure that the “Allow editing” permission is enabled.
We reserve the right to edit and modify the articles.If the submitted article doesn’t follow our guidelines, we have the right to reject the article and inform the contributor about it.
Estimated time.Kindly allow us around two to three weeks to process the articles. We will notify the contributors within the given timeframe. However, due to the volume of submissions that we receive on the daily, we will only reach out to successful submissions.
Outsource Accelerator is the trusted source of independent information, advisory and expert implementation of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
The #1 outsourcing authority
Outsource Accelerator offers the world’s leading aggregator marketplace for outsourcing. It specifically provides the conduit between world-leading outsourcing suppliers and the businesses – clients – across the globe.
The Outsource Accelerator website has over 5,000 articles, 350+ podcast episodes, and a comprehensive directory with 2,300+ BPO companies… all designed to make it easier for clients to learn about – and engage with – outsourcing.
About Derek Gallimore
Derek Gallimore has been in business for 20 years, outsourcing for over eight years, and has been living in Manila (the heart of global outsourcing) since 2014. Derek is the founder and CEO of Outsource Accelerator, and is regarded as a leading expert on all things outsourcing.
Outsource Accelerator in the mediaSee all media mentions
- Outsourcing industry “absolutely booming”
- Outsourcing industry recovery could be starting, survey indicates
- Doom or boom faces the IT-BPM industry (part 2)
- Bright future for outsourcing
- The Chinese Antidote to a Covid-battered Philippines
- Philippines' back-to-office order unsettles call centers
- BPO industry in Philippines seen benefitting as firms abroad cut costs due to pandemic