Why your company needs a recruitment firmWith the high staffing costs and labor shortages in the country, you need a recruitment and consultancy firm that will help you get through the complicated hiring process. Further, a reliable staffing firm helps you achieve the following.
- Negotiate better salaries and benefits. Recruitment firms can help you negotiate better salaries and benefits for your employees. This is since you can save more on staffing services compared to in-house recruitment.
- Wider staffing options and backups. Admittedly, your first choice of talent would not always say ‘yes’ to your offer. With a recruitment firm, you get to have backup options that would still fit your requirements.
- Industry insights. At the same time, recruitment firms can provide an in-depth insight regarding recruitment in your industry. This can help you form more data-driven decisions for your next hires.
What makes up a good recruitment firmEach recruitment firm is different in terms of approach, methodology, and credibility. You cannot simply rely on a “one-size-fits-all” strategy if you want to succeed in building a quality team for your roles. Only a good recruitment firm can help you do that. Some of the traits you should look for in a good recruitment company are as follows.
- Knowledge and interest in your company. A good recruitment firm takes time to get to know your company culture, goals, and requirements. They will use this information to vet the most appropriate candidate possible.
- Clear hiring strategies. A good recruitment firm also provides the best hiring strategies based on the data you provide, giving you a better chance to hire quality staff.
- Quality recruiters. Recruiters make an agency function to its best. They should showcase their industry expertise and knowledge, helping you find out the trends and projections in each role you need.
- Technology. Aside from the recruiters, good recruitment agencies also know how to use technology to your hiring advantage. They invest in the best recruitment tools to automate and streamline the hiring process as much as possible.
Top 20 recruitment firms in the UK
- Michael Page UK
- Huntress Group
- Manpower UK
- Morgan Hunt
- Randstad UK
- PSD Group
- Nolan Recruitment
- Brite Recruitment
- Tiger Recruitment
- Deerfoot IT Recruitment
- Search Consultancy
- Silicon Milk Roundabout