MANILA, PHILIPPINES — Outsource Accelerator (OA) has announced the shortlisted finalists for the 2023 OA Outsourcing Impact Awards, which recognize outsourcing companies making positive impacts in areas like community building, education, diversity, and health.
The 26 finalists were selected from numerous entries and will be featured in the 2023 OA Outsourcing Impact Report, highlighting their transformative initiatives over the past year.
Finalists – Outsourcing Impact on Community Building
- “Pay It Forward” – Outsourced
- “Ukraine Contact Centers” – Simply Contact
- “Carbon Footprint Initiative” – Sourcefit Inc.
- “Workforce on a Mission” – Instant Teams
- “Social Impact – Partnership with Humanility Empowering Children For A Brighter Future” – DynaQuest
- “Impact Sourcing – Creating Opportunities In Our Community” – 24/7 Secretary
- “The Buffalo City Project” – 20four7VA
- “ThinkNChange Our Community” – ThinkNChange
- “Circle of Care: A CSR Project to Support Vulnerable Communities” – NEARSOL
- “The Roving Community Pantry” – Digital Workforce
- “Project Give Back” – Compliant Business Processing
- “Community Partner Referral Program” – IFIVE GLOBAL
- “Our Social & Environmental Commitment” – Booth and Partners
Finalists – Outsourcing Impact on Education
- “Talent Seed Program” – Novacomp
- “Cognitus Foundation” – BetterWay Devs
- “Arcanys Early Learning Foundation” – Arcanys
- “Boundless” – PartnerHero
- “Eclaro Academy” – Eclaro
- “Corporate Social Responsibility Program” – Innodata
- “Children of Hope” – NTT DATA PH
Finalists – Outsourcing Impact on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- “Project Freedom” – Remotify
- “DiverseHorizons: Building a More Inclusive Tomorrow” – SixEleven Global Services
- “Creating 10,000 Jobs in Africa by Helping African Youth Access the Global Talent Economy” – CRDLE
- “Supporting The Force Behind The Force” – Instant Teams
Finalist – Outsourcing Impact on Health and Wellness
- “Health & Wellness Program” – Innodata
- “Donations for Charity Foundations” – United Nearshore Operations UNO
As finalists, these initiatives and their companies will be featured in the 2023 OA Outsourcing Impact Report alongside other top industry contributors.
The annual OA Outsourcing Impact Report highlights the narratives and initiatives of shortlisted companies. By showcasing positive societal impacts, the report fosters an understanding of how strategic outsourcing can drive change.
Winners of the 2023 OA Outsourcing Impact Awards will be announced concurrently with the release of the report on October 27th.
For more information on the finalists and their impact initiatives, visit https://impact.outsourceaccelerator.com.
For media inquiries, contact:
News and Public Relations Team, Outsource Accelerator
About Outsource Accelerator
Outsource Accelerator (OA) is the world’s trusted source of independent information, advisory, and expert implementation of outsourcing. We offer the world’s leading aggregator marketplace for outsourcing. It specifically provides the conduit between world-leading outsourcing suppliers and businesses – clients – across the globe.
Our website has over 5,000 articles, 400+ podcast episodes, and a comprehensive directory with 3,000+ BPO companies which are all designed to make it easier for clients to learn about and engage with outsourcing. www.outsourceaccelerator.com