14 efficient customer service apps to make use of in 2023
14 efficient customer service apps
- HubSpot CRM
Customer service is the backbone of any business for improving customer satisfaction and client experience.
But no matter how hard you try to provide an exceptional customer service experience, there will still be dissatisfied and difficult clients to handle. So, you need extra help to respond to customers faster and automate mundane tasks.
Importance of customer service apps
Customer service apps is the go-to resource for customers needing assistance. These applications are essential for businesses to provide excellent customer service.
With customer service apps, businesses can provide personalized customer service and track customer interactions in real-time.
These customer service apps allow companies to quickly and efficiently respond to customer inquiries, provide support, and manage customer relationships.
Additionally, customer service apps can help businesses save time and money by automating and streamlining customer service processes.
Let’s explain the benefits of utilizing customer service apps further:
- Personalizes customer experience – customer service apps can manage data, allowing businesses to personalize customer information based on their wants and needs.
- Brings customer value – customer service apps provide additional features for easy-to-access information that adds value to your consumers.
- Drives more clients – investing in customer service apps is a wise move to help connect and access a more extensive customer base.
- Raises brand awareness – most of these customer service apps have pre-installed chatbots that can communicate non-stop with customers. Utilizing this will help grow your brand’s visibility exponentially.
Moreover, by providing customers with a convenient and efficient way to get help, customer service apps can help businesses build customer loyalty and increase customer retention.
14 efficient customer service apps in 2023
Besides the customer relationship management (CRM) platform, customer service apps are essential for all business sizes to provide an excellent customer service experience.
With the right customer service app, you can make more efficient, successful, and empowered agents to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
In no particular order, here are the 14 efficient customer service apps you can use this 2023:
Freshdesk is one of the innovative customer service apps that provides businesses with excellent customer service features, such as:
- Knowledge base
- Customer feedback
This customer service app is designed to help contact centers streamline its customer service operations and provide a better customer experience (CX).
Additionally, Freshdesk has powerful analytics and reporting tools that help businesses gain insights into customer behavior and preferences.
Zendesk is a customer service app that provides businesses with comprehensive customer service features.
It offers a range of features and functionalities to help businesses manage customer service inquiries, including:
- Automated ticketing system to respond to customer inquiries quickly
- Comprehensive customer profiles to better understand customer needs
- Robust reporting and analytics to track customer service performance
- Customizable customer service workflows
- Integration with other customer service tools for unified a CX
Additionally, Zendesk offers a premium plan where its users can manage phone and chat conversations across various channels: Email, Twitter, and Facebook.
Helpscout is one of the admirable customer service apps that helps businesses provide better customer service.
Its main features and functionalities are:
- Automated customer service emails
- Customizable customer service templates
- Live chat support
- Knowledge base
- Customer feedback surveys
- Customer segmentation
- Reporting and analytics
Olark is an efficient customer service app that allows businesses to integrate with their existing contact center systems.
This is also a great addition to the contact center industry, providing businesses with the tools they need to provide an exceptional customer service experience.
Olark is a great choice for businesses looking to provide a comprehensive customer service experience to their customers through its amazing features:
- Customized pre-chat forms to gain a thorough understanding of the situation.
- Automated communications to deliver timely recommendations or offers
- Unlimited integrations for transmitting chat data to sales and support applications.
- Real-time dashboards containing client feedback and chat metric reports
- Personalized chatbots according to your brand.
With Aircall, businesses can easily manage customer service operations, improve customer experience, and increase customer satisfaction.
It also allows businesses to customize their customer service operations to meet their specific needs. The main features of Aircall include:
- Automated call routing
- Call recording
- Call analytics
- Call tagging
- Call forwarding
- Call transfer
- Call queuing
- Customizable IVR
- Multi-channel integration
- Team collaboration
- Customizable reporting
Moreover, Aircall is the perfect customer service app for businesses of all sizes, helping them provide the best customer service experience possible.
Salesforce is one of the leading customer service apps, providing businesses in the contact center industry with the following customer service features.
- Automated customer service processes
- Comprehensive customer relationship management
- Personalized customer experiences
- Automated customer service analytics
- Customizable customer service dashboards
- Automated customer service notifications
- Integration with other customer service apps
- Comprehensive customer service reporting
With Salesforce, businesses in the contact center industry can easily manage customer relationships all while gaining valuable insights into customer behavior.
Additionally, Salesforce’s cloud-based platform allows businesses to quickly and easily scale their customer service operations
SurveyMonkey’s customer segmentation capabilities allow businesses to target specific customer groups and tailor their customer service strategies accordingly.
Here are some of the main features and functionalities of SurveyMonkey:
- Create surveys, polls, and questionnaires
- Customize surveys with different question types
- Analyze survey results with powerful analytics
- Collect customer feedback in real-time
- Automate customer service processes
- Integrate with other customer service apps
- Create customer service reports
- Access customer service data from anywhere
- Conduct customer service surveys in multiple languages
By leveraging SurveyMonkey’s customer service features, businesses can gain a competitive edge in the contact center industry.
With its powerful features and significant benefits, Mailchimp is one of the invaluable customer service apps. It offers a range of features, such as:
- Automated customer service
- Customer segmentation
- Feedback and surveys
Its functions allow businesses to easily manage customer inquiries, segment customers into different groups, and track customer feedback.
Slacks is one of the efficient customer service apps that has a range of features and functionalities to help businesses provide better customer service:
- Automated customer service – it automates customer service tasks, such as responding to customer inquiries, providing product information, and more, via chatbots.
- Customizable customer service – Slacks allows businesses to customize their customer service experience, including setting up automated responses and creating custom forms.
- Real-time customer service – provides real-time customer service, allowing businesses to respond to customer inquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Analytics and reporting – Slacks has a superb report system that tracks customer service performance and makes necessary improvements.
- Integration with other apps – this can be merged with other customer service apps, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, and others, to manage customer service operations from one platform.
Just like other customer service apps, JustCall helps businesses and contact centers streamline customer service operations.
It offers similar features to Aircall, such as call forwarding, call recording, call routing, and automated call distribution.
But with JustCall, businesses can easily manage customer service operations, reduce wait times, and increase customer satisfaction.
Delighted is one of the customer service apps that helps businesses and contact centers provide exceptional customer service. It also provides real-time insights and analytics to help businesses make informed decisions.
With Delighted, businesses can create custom surveys and segment customers based on their responses, allowing them to tailor their customer service to each individual.
Overall, the main objective of this customer service app is to help businesses build stronger relationships with their customers and increase customer loyalty.
LiveAgent is one of the exceptional customer service apps that integrates communication from several sources, such as: email, chat, and social media — into a centralized dashboard.
This allows the agent to examine all past interactions with the client and provide an informed resolution to the present issue.
Here are some of the features of LiveAgent:
- Elegant live-chat widget that provides customized real-time help
- Integrated CRM with conversation routing
- Automatic distribution of tickets based on the workload assigned to agents.
- Includes over 200 tools
- Train your agents with their extensive expertise.
Keeping provides businesses with the ability to track customer service performance and satisfaction.
This is one of the valuable customer service apps because it helps businesses to identify areas of improvement and ensure that their customer service is up to the highest standards.
14. HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM is among a few customer service apps with a comprehensive database and intuitive tools with ease of deployment.
What sets HubSpot CRM apart from other customer service apps is its robust offerings of marketing and sales tools that allow businesses to reach more customers and close more deals.
Overall, these customer service apps are invaluable tools for businesses to ensure customer satisfaction and maximize their success.
Consider these few things before you invest in any of these customer service apps:
- Ask your team about the obstacles they encountered throughout the software testing.
- Contact the app’s customer service for assistance and a walkthrough.
- Do not choose sophisticated applications requiring extensive training, as this might overwhelm your service representatives.
 improving customer satisfaction. Baier, L., Kuhl, N., Schuritz, R., Satzger, G., “Will the customers be happy? Identifying unsatisfied customers from service encounter data.” Emerald: Journal of Service Management, 2021, Vol. 32 (2), pp. 265-288, doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/JOSM-06-2019-0173
 personalized customer service. Chandra, S., Verma, S., Lim, W.M., Kumar, S., & Donthu, N., “Personalization in personalized marketing: Trends and ways forward.” Wiley Online Library: Psychology and Marketing, 2022, Vol. 39 (8), pp. 1529-1562, doi: https://doi.org/10.1002/mar.21670