$1 bil. - $5 bil.
Erick Carcamo, Vice President
About Majorel: Review and comparison
Majorel is a company that designs, builds, and delivers end-to-end customer experience for some of the world’s most respected brands. It was created in 2019 when two powerful corporations, Bertelsmann and Saham, joined forces to form a customer experience organization.
Through innovative, outsourced contact center solutions and digital engagement, Majorel focuses on providing customized BPO solutions across eight industries:
- Banking & Finance
- Telecoms & Media
- Global Internet
- Travel & Hospitality
- Consumer Products & Retail
- Utilities & Energy
Majorel is a global company with over 78,000 employees, spanning five continents, 41 countries, and over 60 languages. The pandemic issued in an era of the work-at-home employee.
Adjusting to the times, Majorel reshaped its employee model and offered work-at-home positions, giving many job security and increased productivity, giving the clients what they needed to increase their businesses.
The company’s first half of the year reports net revenues of approximately €976 million, which was a lot more than the previous year.
Since its beginnings, Majorel’s outsourcing department has set out to educate and facilitate outsourcing strategies and programs for global businesses. As global companies, it is imperative that they foster a close relationship with their clients and control their brand, regardless of the size of the customer database.
Today’s workforce is global, covering different countries, regions, and multiple languages. Being able to navigate cultural waters enables your business to succeed. Majorel’s global delivery center covers 41 countries and approximately 60 languages.
There are 20 locations, including 23 multi-lingual hubs. Majorel’s international recruitment and training enable them to find the right people to represent your brand and its mission.
Majorel’s BPO services and pricings
Majorel is a trendsetting outsourcing provider offering the following services:
- Deep Vertical Know-How: Services offered include insurance claims management, automotive e-mobility training, and specialized back office services.
- Proprietary Digital Solutions: A suite of tools to connect the front office and the back office services seamlessly.
- Majorel Acquire: This is a lead generation and management system.
- Majorel Perfect Match: Insurance workflow and business rules management, decision support, and deadline management
- Majorel Lingua: Currently, this service covers approximately 50 languages and joins machine translation AI with crowd-based human quality control.
- Specialized Digital Solutions: Consumer Data platform, customer loyalty suite, and social media suite.
Majorel’s pricing for their services are not listed publicly on their website at this time.
How Majorel outshines its competition
Majorel’s company culture makes it outshine its competition. The 5 Pillars of Customer Relations govern every aspect of the company.
The Five Pillars of Customer Relations
- Inclusive and Diversity
- Conserving natural resources through local incentives.
- Employee Rights & and Fair Working Conditions
- Corporate Citizenship
- Thomas Mackenbrock- CEO
- Otmane Serraj- CFO
- Dominique Decaestecker CEO Middle East
- Marc Noortman- CCO
Majorel reviews and comparisons
Majorel provides customer relations and outsourcing that stand far above the others. They specialize in pushing businesses forward by perfecting customer relations. The executives at Majorel continue to invent cutting-edge technology that improves outsourcing and customer relations to new levels.
Majorel’s contact information
Majorel’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 33-321115119.