About Infinit-O: Review and comparison
Incorporated in 2005, Philippine-based company Infinit-O provides high-value solutions to companies worldwide. They aim to create lasting partnerships with their clients, emphasizing customer satisfaction and tailoring distinct packages to each client’s unique needs. Their solutions include process optimization, outsourcing, and business consulting.
Infinit-O caters to small and medium-sized companies, supporting growth with cutting-edge business processes. Their leadership team boasts over 90 years of experience, giving them a significant advantage in the Philippines’ competitive business process outsourcing, BPO, field.
Infinit-O has a substantially sized BPO provider with more than 20 employees. They boast revenue of $7 million. Their areas of expertise include healthcare, technology, and financial services. This company prides itself on its quality solutions, including multiple ISO certifications and Six Sigma certified teams.
The Philippines-based company also has certifications in niche fields, including:
- The Healthcare Information Management Association of the Philippines;
- The American Academy of Professional Coders;
- The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS);
- The Philippine Trade and Investment Center in Silicon Valley; and
- ISO Certification on Quality Management Systems and Information Security Management Systems.
With such impressive credentials, Infinit-O can assure its customers of a quality service offering.
Infinit-O’s BPO services and pricings
Inifinit-O offers a comprehensive range of business solutions in four main fields. They include:
- Healthcare: Patient support services, medical billing, telemedicine, CDI, the full RCM spectrum are offered. All healthcare services are HIPAA compliant.
- Financial services: Bookkeeping, accounting, financial analysis, trade reconciliation, mortgage processing are included.
- Research: Infinite-O offers research and development support, data analytics, multimedia guidance, and back-office work.
- Customer experience: Inbound and outbound services, omnichannel customer care, sales enablement, lead generation are included.
Infinit-O can help its customers reduce costs, scale up quickly, access top talent, and achieve operational excellence with comprehensive, quality solutions.
Pricing for Infinit-O’s services depends on the type and scale of service being booked. Overall, the company strives to keep costs reasonable to nurture long-term relationships with clients. It’s possible to request an estimate online.
How Infinit-O outshines its competition
Infinit-O defines four pillars of success upon which it builds its enterprise—people, process, security, and technology. Here are some of the things that set them apart:
- Highly motivated teams,
- Efficient onboarding,
- Hands-on HR support,
- Sourcing and testing for hiring fit,
- Multiple certifications and professional association memberships,
- Seamless implementation,
- Performance guarantees as determined by KPIs,
- Top collaboration and communication technology,
- Business continuity plan possibilities,
- 24/7 global support,
- Training facilities, including virtual options,
- Multi-platform expertise,
- High-security data environment, and
- Privacy law adherence, including GDPR.
They claim to build teams that can reduce operational costs for their customers by up to 70%.
Florentin Lenoir (Vice President, People Operations and Transformation)
Florentin Lenoir is a graduate of the ESC Renes School of Business.
Richard Tan (VP, Client Solutions)
Richard Tan has a history working for big names like Groupon and BDO.
Roland Daniel Ong, CPA (VP, Finance & Administration)
Roland Daniel Ong has more than a decade of professional experience.
Infinit-O reviews and comparisons
With its top-tier leadership and many professional association memberships and certifications, Infinit-O stands out in the world of Philippines BPO. The helpful case studies attest to this high level of success.
Infinit-O’s contact information
Infinit-O’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call US: +1 866-727-2504.