9/F SCMC Mall of Asia Arena Annex (MAAX) Building, 1300, Pasay, NCR
$250 mil. - $500 mil.
Richard Eldridge, Chairman and CEO
About Infinit-O: Review and comparison
Incorporated in 2005, Philippine-based company Infinit-O provides high-value solutions to companies worldwide. They aim to create lasting partnerships with their clients, emphasizing customer satisfaction and tailoring distinct packages to each client’s unique needs. Their solutions include process optimization, outsourcing, and business consulting.
Infinit-O caters to small and medium-sized companies, supporting growth with cutting-edge business processes. Their leadership team boasts over 90 years of experience, giving them a significant advantage in the Philippines’ competitive business process outsourcing (BPO) field.
Infinit-O is a substantially sized BPO provider with more than 20 employees. They boast revenue of $7 million. Their areas of expertise include healthcare, technology, and financial services. This company prides itself on its quality solutions, including multiple ISO certifications and Six Sigma certified teams.
The Philippines-based company also has certifications in niche fields, including:
- The Healthcare Information Management Association of the Philippines;
- The American Academy of Professional Coders;
- The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS);
- The Philippine Trade and Investment Center in Silicon Valley; and
- ISO Certification on Quality Management Systems and Information Security Management Systems.
With such impressive credentials, Infinit-O can assure its customers of a quality service offering.
Infinit-O’s BPO services and pricings
Inifinit-O offers a comprehensive range of business solutions in four main fields. They include:
- Healthcare: Patient support services, medical billing, telemedicine, CDI, the full RCM spectrum are offered. All healthcare services are HIPAA compliant.
- Financial services: Bookkeeping, accounting, financial analysis, trade reconciliation, mortgage processing are included.
- Research: Infinite-O offers research and development support, data analytics, multimedia guidance, and back-office work.
- Customer experience: Inbound and outbound services, omnichannel customer care, sales enablement, lead generation are included.
Infinit-O can help its customers reduce costs, scale up quickly, access top talent, and achieve operational excellence with comprehensive, quality solutions.
Pricing for Infinit-O’s services depends on the type and scale of service being booked. Overall, the company strives to keep costs reasonable to nurture long-term relationships with clients. It’s possible to request an estimate online.
How Infinit-O outshines its competition
Infinit-O has achieved a world-class Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70+. This is the key metric in measuring their overall satisfaction with the partnership and how likely they are to promote us to other companies. This high NPS rating is a result from the holistic support and assistance that Infinit-O is providing in our client’s daily operations.
-Client Retention Rate of 97%
-17% Attrition Rate (ranking us among industry leaders)
-100% Performance Guarantee vs SLAs
Infinit-O reviews and comparisons
With its top-tier leadership and many professional association memberships and certifications, Infinit-O stands out in the world of Philippines BPO. The helpful case studies attest to this high level of success.
Infinit-O’s contact information
Infinit-O’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 866-727-2504.