$1 mil. - $5 mil.
Dan Elmalem, CEO
About Dash BPO: Review and comparison
Dash BPO is an innovative outsourcing and offshoring contact center and Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) solution services provider headquartered in Orlando, Florida. The firm has provided excellent customer care, technical support, and quality assurance services for businesses of any size since 2017.
This BPO firm specializes in helping businesses maintain and build customer relationships through the most up-to-date communication technology.
Since its inception, Dash BPO has expanded its BPO services offices to Panama for enhanced global client management. Their current company size is between 501 to 1,000 employees, and its last reported revenue is $4 million.
Dash BPO Outsourcing
This firm takes pride in helping businesses focus on their high-priority contacts while they work increasing their business’s success and profit. Dash BPO uses several communication channels, including phone and email.
They also hire the best customer care agents to ensure superior performance when following their clients’ plans for success, offer scalable solutions for all CX requirements, and use the latest software and technology to review their tasks and improve their skills.
Dash BPO’s BPO services and pricings
Dash BPO is a dynamic outsourcing solution that provides the following services:
- Technical Support;
- Customer Care and Verification;
- Accounts Receivables Management;
- Business Processing Outsourcing;
- Quality Assurance;
- Contact Center Solutions;
- Welcome Calls for Email, Phone, Letters, and SMS
The firm also has expertise in working with several industries, including automotive, telecommunications, financial services, retail, airline, cable, and satellite.
Dash BPO’s pricing
Dash BPO’s pricing depends on their client’s needs and business development plans. As a result, the overall costs for their services can increase as a client requests more services to enhance their operations.
How Dash BPO outshines its competition
Dash BPO prioritizes delivering the best contact center services for helping their clients manage their customers in an enhanced workflow method to help them achieve their goals. Their model for success includes:
- Tracking and escalating business processes through automation;
- Providing the best customer experience by exceeding their expectations;
- Helping clients by analyzing and using insights to improve their business operations;
- Providing seamless communication with customers while transferring them into different outlets;
- Practicing all requirements of the Customer Care Performance Center Inc.;
- Selecting highly trained professionals who are passionate about customer service to work on English and Spanish contact center teams;
- Incorporating professionalism and attention to detail to meet every industry’s standards and guidelines
Dan Elmalem (CEO)
Dan Elmalem has been Dash BPO’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) since 2017. Elmalem also has over 15 years of experience in the customer contact industry from his prior role as the CEO of Affinity Global.
Kim Ogaard-Nielsen (Vice President)
Kim Ogaard-Nielsen has been Dash BPO’s Vice President since 2017. He also has experience working with several industries, including shipping, IT, automotive, and renewable technologies.
Dash BPO reviews and comparisons
Dash BPO is an innovative contact center, offshoring, outsourcing, and BPO service provider in the United States. Although we currently don’t have extensive reviews for Dash BPO, we suggest comparing it with other BPO services based in Florida that provide omnichannel communication for their client’s customers.
Dash BPO’s contact information
Dash BPO’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 1 833 327 4276.