Over $5 bil.
Radhakrishnan Anantha, CEO & MD
About Infosys: Review and comparison
Established in 2002, Infosys BPM is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions provider and a subsidiary of Infosys Ltd. This company specializes in holistic, integrated outsourcing and provides dramatic benefits that transform its clients’ business outcomes through improved productivity, cost reduction, and re-engineered business processes.
Infosys BPM has a truly global presence, with operations in India, the Czech Republic, Poland, Ireland, the Netherlands, Brazil, South Africa, Costa Rica, Mexico, China, Puerto Rico, the Philippines, Australia, Singapore, and the United States.
This company has ranked continuously as one of the leading BPM companies in the past five years and has received over 60 industry awards from recognized forums such as the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals, SSON, and NOA.
This BPO service provider has also received a variety of HR awards and is ranked as a top employer thanks to its high standards of human resource practices.
The leadership at Infosys BPM also contribute heavily as BPO strategists for industry forums.
Infosys’s BPO services and pricings
Infosys BPM offers the following BPO services to meet the needs and goals of its client companies:
- Customer Care Services
- Service Desk Services
- Contact Center Consulting
- Support Services
Finance and Accounting
- Enterprise reporting, analysis, and planning
- Tax support
- Industry Specialized Services
- Digital finance solutions
- Accounts Payable on Cloud (APOC)
- Payroll Outsourcing
- Recruitment Outsourcing
- Learning Services
- Benefits Administration
- GIS Consulting Services
- Spatial Data Management
- Application Support and Maintenance
- Spatial Data Analysis
- Project/Program Management
Sourcing and Procurement
- Procurement Strategy and Consulting Services
- Category Plans and Execution
- Sourcing Support & Tail Spend Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Contract Management Administration
Sales and Fulfillment
- Business process management for 3PLs
- Managed logistics services
Digital Interactive Services
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Content
- eCommerce Services
- Digital Analytics
- Embedded Analytics
- Fraud Management
Master Data Management
- Maturity assessment
- Business case development
- Strategy and roadmap definition
- Define target operating model
- MDM process blueprinting
- Data quality management
- Data extraction, categorization, cleansing, enrichment
- Data preparation for uploads
Business Processes as a Service (BPaaS)
- Accounts Payable on Cloud (APOC)
- AI-enabled Annotation Services
- Spend, Digital, and Fraud Analytics
- Carbon Footprint Analytics
Infosys BPM’s pricing
Infosys BPM designs each service package to meet the specific needs of a particular client. Thus, no two packages are alike, and pricing varies accordingly.
Contact them for a consultation and quote.
How Infosys outshines its competition
Infosys BPM stands out among its BPO provider peers due to the holistic nature of its solutions, the experience and professionalism of its personnel, and the vast array of services it offers.
Radhakrishnan Anantha (CEO)
Anantha has served as CEO of the company since May of 2016. Before that, he served the company as a Vice President. His areas of expertise are strategic leadership, business strategy, and consultative selling.
Infosys reviews and comparisons
Infosys BPM receives high marks from its clients for the holistic nature of its solutions, the depth of knowledge and experience of its personnel, and the cost-effectiveness of its services.
Infosys’s contact information
Infosys’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 1 770 690 1500.