View all BPO Companies

Excelsia BPO Services

About

In a nutshell, We’re a 50-seat capacity, call center operation in the Philippines and we ready to expand anytime.  70% of our clients are US based, and the other 30% are based in South East Asia.  In terms of services we are offering, we have Inbound and Knowledge Processes such as Online Game Player Support, Customer Service, Data Processing, IT and Help-desk Support; Online Language Teaching, and so on; We also offer Outbound and Marketing Processes such as Appointment Setting and Product Sales.

Excelsia BPO Services office

The company sits on the 14th floor of Picadilly Star building in Bonifacio Global City (BGC). The building houses several BPOs such as KMC Solutions and several multinational companies. Being on one of the business centers in Manila, BGC provides a mixture of residential, commercial, and business services for its residents to give them a convenient and luxurious lifestyle in the city.

Excelsia BPO Services address

1403 Picadilly Star building, 27th corner 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, NCR, Philippines

What Excelsia BPO Services offers its clients

We provide world-class but cost-efficient core processes to several small-medium size businesses. We have proven unrivaled expertise and capabilities across various industries and business functions as we bring fresh ideas to develop our clients’ business operations. Excelsia BPO delivers the right customer management solutions that span your customer’s entire life cycle.

How Excelsia BPO Services outshines the competition

With almost a decade of experience in providing best-in-class solutions to SMEs and large global enterprises alike, we have established strong partnerships that lead to our clients’ growth. More than our competence, our value proposition has always been partnering with, rather than just servicing our clients.

Excelsia BPO Services company structure

The enterprise is a family-owned business with years of experience in executive management. Excelsia BPO Service Inc. located in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig is led by a team with over seven years of call center experience and has been providing world-class core processes to several industries in a different part of the globe.

Sample highlight service offering of Excelsia BPO Services

We provide world-class but cost-efficient core processes to several organizations in the United States, Europe, Australia and Asia. Pricing varies depends on the clients' service delivery requirements.

Headquarters

-

Public or Private

-

Seats or staff

-

Revenue

-

Industries

-

Highlights

Alexa ranking

-

Domain Authority

-

Site traffic

-

OA ranking

-

Glassdoor rating

-

CrunchBase ranking

-

Details

Executive

-

Year Founded

-

Countries of Fulfillment

-

Sectors

-

Social media

-

Excelsia BPO Services videos & images

No videos & images available for this BPO

Start your
journey today

  • Independent
  • Free
  • Transparent

About OA

Outsource Accelerator is the trusted source of independent information, advisory and expert implementation of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)

The #1 outsourcing authority

Outsource Accelerator offers the world’s leading aggregator marketplace for outsourcing. It specifically provides the conduit between Philippines outsourcing suppliers and the businesses – clients – across the globe.

The Outsource Accelerator website has over 5,000 articles, 350+ podcast episodes, and a comprehensive directory with 900+ BPO companies… all designed to make it easier for clients to learn about – and engage with – outsourcing.

About Derek Gallimore

Derek Gallimore has been in business for 20 years, outsourcing for over eight years, and has been living in Manila (the heart of global outsourcing) since 2014. Derek is the founder and CEO of Outsource Accelerator, and is regarded as a leading expert on all things outsourcing.

Contact Company

This contact feature is reserved for client and partner inquiries only. Submissions by vendors or job seekers are not connected.