About Yempo Solutions: Review and comparison
Yempo offers outsourcing solutions for those who need help with IT, accounting, finance, engineering, administration, HR, marketing, and more.
This BPO provider stands out by offering flexible and affordable solutions. There is no need to sign a long-term contract, and you can expect to get results fast. It’s a partner that can help you grow regardless of the size of your business by giving you access to a diverse pool of talents.
Yempo Solutions Outsourcing
Yempo has a total of four offices in the Philippines. The head office is in Mandaue City, in the Central Visayas region of the Philippines.
Yempo Solutions’s BPO services and pricings
Yempo can help with several projects:
- IT. You can outsource things like development or maintaining an existing IT infrastructure to save time and reduce costs.
- Finance and accounting. Yempo has a team of experts who can take over your accounting process and help manage your finances.
- Administrative tasks. Do you need help with research, data entry, scheduling, and more? This BPO provider allows you to outsource a wide range of administrative tasks.
- HR. Outsourcing payroll and other HR tasks is a popular option for reducing costs.
- Marketing. You can get help with your marketing campaigns, whether you want to develop your presence on social media or launch PCC campaigns.
- Other services. Yempo offers a wide range of services in areas like engineering or business development.
This vendor offers flexible solutions with no long-term commitment. You’ll have to fill out a contact form to learn more about prices.
How Yempo Solutions outshines its competition
Yempo stands out by focusing on value. While outsourcing can be cost-prohibitive, especially for small businesses and startups, this vendor offers affordable solutions and delivers unparalleled value.
This vendor also stands out by managing a total of four offices. Regardless of what your project and goals are, you’ll get access to the talents you need.
Businesses also choose Yempo because this vendor offers flexible solutions and doesn’t require a long-term commitment. It’s ideal for those who want to test outsourcing or who want to outsource a few roles to get started.
The range of services offered also sets Yempo apart. While other BPO providers typically focus on marketing or administrative tasks, you can outsource a wider range of projects to this vendor.
Michelle Fiegehen (Founder and CEO)
Michelle Fiegehen is an expert in IT, finance, and engineering. It’s her vision that made Yempo the flexible and affordable BPO service provider it is today.
Yempo Solutions reviews and comparisons
With fewer than 50 employees, Yempo is a slightly larger company than similar BPO providers. Having four offices puts this vendor in an ideal position to leverage a wide range of talent in different industries. Compared to other vendors, Yempo seems to have more experience with startups and small businesses.
Yempo Solutions’s contact information
Yempo Solutions’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call +1 323 412-9469.