22nd Floor, Tower 1, One Ayala Corporate Center, Ayala Avenue, 1223, Makati City, Metro Manila
$10 mil. - $25 mil.
Stefan Vermeulen, Finance Professional / Entrepreneur/ CEO
D&V Philippines’s BPO services and pricings
D&V Philippines offers a wide variety of services customized to fit their client’s needs and aligned with a company’s business strategy:
For Corporate CFOs
- Right Hand CFO Solutions
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Cash flow management
- KPI preparation and analysis
- Financial modeling using Excel, Modano/TM1 software
- Group consolidation
- IFRS reporting and review
- Other ad-hoc requirements (e.g., bank relations)
- Business Analysis and Reporting
- Big data analytics (e.g., revenue, demographics, operational data)
- Organizational benchmarking
- Dashboard set-up and real-time reporting
- Audit Assistance & Preparation
- Robotic Process Automation
For Professional Services Firms
- Bookkeeping & Management Accounting
- Setup and Data Entry
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable & Payable invoicing & monitoring
- Monthly Closing of Books & Activity Statements
- Periodic Management Reports (e.g. P&L Statements, KPI reviews)
- Payroll preparation
- Assistance in the audit process & other services
- Ad hoc jobs
- Compliance & Tax Preparation
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation of Tax Returns (e.g., Individual, Partnership, Trust, Company)
- Tax Reports
- Statutory Financial Statements
- SEC Reporting
- Periodic-end Reporting
- Tax Consolidations
- Mid-Year & Year-End Tax Planning for all entity types
- Financial Planning & Wealth Management
- Private Health Insurance
- Wealth Management & Financial Planning
- Business Analytics
- Cash Flow Management
- Revenue & Cost Analysis
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Balance Sheet & Income Variance Analysis
- Specialized services for Australian clients
- Compliance and Tax Preparation
- Quarterly BAS & monthly IAS calculation & lodgement.
- Fringe Benefits Tax calculation and return
- Payroll & Superannuation Guarantee Contribution Processing
- ATO Correspondence and Communication
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) services
You may visit our solutions page for a complete list of our services.
D&V Philippines’ pricing structure
For those interested in availing D&V Philippines’s services, you may visit our website or schedule a free consultation with our account managers.
How D&V Philippines outshines its competition
D&V Philippines’ service delivery is anchored in the company’s goal to Eliminate, Simplify, Standardize, and Automate Philippines (ESSAP). We’re able to bring our solutions on a global scale through our team’s wide industry expertise, combined with their in-depth understanding of how to leverage technology.
The company’s workforce operates under a hybrid working setup, backed by bulletproof cybersecurity measures that are implemented through our IT specialists. We have a Quality Assurance Team staying on top of our performance management and client liaison, plus the coordination of a dedicated senior accountant in every client account.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we have a business continuity plan (BCP) ready to be activated to make sure operations remain uninterrupted and continues per usual.
We are an ideal talent sourcing partner with a proven track record that can provide you with:
- High-end, cost-effective and personalized F&A services
- A dedicated team of CPAs for every account
- Robust backup and continuity procedures
- In-house experts fluent in the Australian, US, UK, EU, and Canadian standards
- Lead/Senior accountant in each account
- Continuous training and development of your assigned team
Stefan Vermeulen is the CEO of D&V Philippines. He is a member of the Royal Netherlands Institute of Registered Accountants (NIVRA) and holds a master’s degree in Information Management.
Stefan has served as the CFO of ICTS International NV, a NASDAQ-listed aviation security provider, for four years. Moreover, he held various senior financial positions at blue-chip companies.
D&V Philippines reviews and comparisons
D&V Philippines’s suite of professional services guarantees improved efficiency, savings, and overall success of your organization.
Here’s what our clients have to say about our services and their working relationship with us.
‘It was important for me to understand that D&V had other skills than just cheap bookkeeping. The fact that you do business analysis is important to me… we’re now at the stage where we knew where we would be, and now, we’re working towards expanding how we work with D&V.’
– REMCO MARCELIS, Managing Partner
D&V provides both accounting and customer service and logistics support to our business. Outsourcing these labour intensive practices to D&V had allowed our business to scale and grow rapidly in a very cost-effective way and has allowed our staff in Australia to concentrate on providing a higher level of customer service to our clients which is our competitive edge. Our role is to make the life of our partners as EASY as possible and having D&V provide support services has given us the opportunity to really concentrate our efforts on making this a reality.
– CHARLES CORMACK, COO
D&V Philippines’s contact information
D&V Philippines’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call +630288461144.