About Skaled: Review and comparison
Skaled is a rapidly growing sales consulting firm helping companies of all sizes reach their growth goals. The firm aims to change how companies sell products to develop measurable and meaningful relationships.
This firm has offices in Texas and New York. Skaled employs a small team of less than twenty-five and claims less than $5 million in revenue.
The company aspires to revolutionize the sales industry and help companies grow by providing the support they need in leadership, operations, and strategy. This team examines current trends to create custom approaches for each client. Skaled boasts some significant clients, including Microsoft and the NFL’s New York Jets.
Skaled’s BPO services and pricings
Skaled takes a unique approach to services by breaking things down based on each client’s needs.
- The Growth Stage is for companies with fewer than 250 employees and making over $25 million. Choose from hiring a part-time VP of sales, sales operations, sales enablement, organizational structuring, or strategy.
- Mid-sized firms that have more than 1000 employees and earn over $50 million can tap services like executive sales support, content support, organizational alignment, strategy, and more.
- Companies with fewer than 1000 employees and more than $500 million in earnings qualify for the Enterprise level, which provides more refined, goal-driven results.
Additionally, this firm provides current insights and buyer trends on the website.
Given the customization options available, Skaled doesn’t list pricing on the website. However, prospective customers can take a free assessment on the website or contact either office.
How Skaled outshines its competition
Skaled sticks to four primary values that drive every workday:
- Passion and pride in helping their clients succeed
- Collaboration to ensure nobody stands alone
- Work smart by using efficient, innovative solutions
- Always growing and evolving to be better
Additionally, the Skaled team emphasizes their commitment to teamwork, each other, and their clients. According to the website, the team has more than 250,000 hours of experience and employs cutting-edge technology to help them work more efficiently.
Jake Dunlap (Chief Executive Officer)
Dunlap has more than a decade of experience and fully commits to everything his company values. He holds a degree from Missouri State University and an MBA from Arizona State.
Matt Lopez (Partner)
Lopez joined the firm in 2015 and eventually moved into Partner in January 2017. He holds a Bachelor of Science from the University of Delaware.
Brianna Dunbar (Vice President, Revenue Operations)
After more than a decade in marketing and sales, Dunbar joined Skaled as the VP of Revenue Operations. She completed a Bachelor of the Arts at Skidmore before earning her Masters from the University of San Francisco.
Natasha Fahey (Vice President, Business Operations)
Fahey joined the Skaled team in June 2021 with more than a decade of experience in the industry. She earned a B.A. from Skidmore College and an MBA from Babson College.
Skaled reviews and comparisons
Even though the firm only has three reviews each on Google and Facebook, Skaled has over 100 customer reviews on G2 with a 4.7-star average. It might be worthwhile to review some of the write-ups from other customers before partnering with this company.
Skaled’s contact information
Skaled’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 1 512-553-9136.