$1 bil. - $5 bil.
About 24-7 Intouch: Review and comparison
24-7 Intouch is a worldwide customer care and technology firm created in 2000 and has been offering value-driven solutions for over 20 years.
This company is a worldwide contact center outsourcing firm that provides innovative, quality-driven customer support solutions to businesses of all sizes.
24-7 Intouch can give a multichannel strategy via phone, live chat, email, and social media management by utilizing the most modern technology, extensive analytics, and brand specialists for each account.
This adaptable customer service strategy enables clients to use business data to boost lifetime customer loyalty and incremental income.
The 24-7 Intouch team takes pleasure in achieving complete brand alignment for clients to provide the best customer experience possible.
This firm is expanding to meet the demands of new and existing customers. They have campuses in Canada, the United States, Guatemala, Colombia, the Philippines, Jamaica, and Athens.
24-7 Intouch Outsourcing
24-7 Intouch provides worldwide companies with innovative, real-worth omnichannel solutions such as phone, social media management, live chat, email, fraud, and back office administration.
24-7 Intouch’s BPO services and pricings
24-7 Intouch’s people and technology are behind the world’s biggest brands. They deliver innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across global contact centers.
The following are the main services of 24-7 Intouch:
OMNICHANNEL CUSTOMER CARE
- Chat – 24-7 Intouch’s chat teams are trained to resolve problems, save the sale, and encourage customer loyalty, resulting in a rise in AOV, a decrease in Cost-per-Contact, and an increase in CSAT as a whole.
- Voice – They deliver high-touch, brand-compliant inbound and outbound sales and voice support.
- Social – The social solution provided by 24-7 Intouch comprises community monitoring, engagement, moderation, social care, risk management, and insights.
- Mobile/SMS – SMS customer service enables you to have text-enabled toll-free and business lines, facilitating a more direct and personalized engagement with mobile clients.
- Self-service – SMS customer care enables text-enabled toll-free and business lines, allowing for a more convenient and personalized engagement with mobile clients.
- Email – 24-7 Intouch’s email professionals give consumers the solutions they want by utilizing customer data.
BRAND TRUST & SAFETY
- Content & Brand moderation – O24-7 Intouch teams flag, escalate, and delete anything that violates your community’s standards.
- Fraud & Compliance – 24-7 Intouch investigates fraudulent behavior by combining its analytical, detail-oriented team with top-of-the-line fraud detection systems.
- Data Annotation – 24-7 Intouch’s data support associates label objects of interest in text, video, or image assets to help train your technology tools and platforms to recognize them easily.
Since 24-7 Intouch acts as the true extension of a business’s brand, its customer care solutions are built on flexibility and collaboration and are customizable based on the unique needs of one’s brand program.
Since today’s digital consumers want fast, accurate, and simple service, 24-7 Intouch’s digital transformation solutions improve efficiency, quality, and accuracy by pairing talented associates with top-of-the-line technology.
24-7 Intouch pricing
24-7 Intouch’s pricing is tailored to the services requested by each customer and client. Contact them today to learn more about their service estimates and how they can benefit your business.
How 24-7 Intouch outshines its competition
Forbes and Statista Inc. have selected 24-7 Intouch, a global leader in contact center and technology solutions, as one of the Best Employers for Diversity in 2022.
This honor follows Forbes’ 24-7 Intouch designation as one of America’s Best Large Employers for 2022 and a Top Employer for Recent Grads.
Greg Fettes (Founder/CEO)
Greg Fettes is a seasoned entrepreneur and the CEO of 24-7 Intouch CEO. He has extensive expertise in all aspects of the contact center sector, including sales, marketing, operations, and human resources.
“My goals are to grow 24-7 Intouch organically and through acquisitions, as well as strengthen our position as a high-quality provider of on-shore and near-shore outsourcing solutions. As President/CEO of 24-7 Intouch, my responsibilities are strategic planning, culture, and facilitating our continued growth.” – Greg Fettes
24-7 Intouch reviews and comparisons
Like other organizations, this firm has invested a significant amount of time into fostering an environment that values diversity and equity within the company and in the communities in which it operates.
24-7 Intouch’s contact information
24-7 Intouch’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information: