AZNGA, Level 10, 88 Philip Street, 2000, Sydney, NSW
About VBP: Review and comparison
Virtual Business Partner (VBP) is a business development, consulting, and delivery company that specializes in helping financial firms, accounting offices and mortgage brokers to reduce cost and improve turnaround time.
VBP’s goal is to work closely with their clients to understand what they want to achieve and make a lasting impact by putting humanity at the center of everything they do.
By collaborating with Financial Advisers in Australia, they strive to foster financial stability and security for their clients in both the present and the long term.
VBP is a Philippine-based Australian financial outsourcing company headquartered in Cebu, Philippines. They offer offshore outsourcing services in the Philippines, along with efficient systems and processes that make the most of this service.
VBP’s BPO services and pricings
VBP provides a variety of services to help all business sectors guarantee the best quality at the least cost.
Here are the primary services offered by VBP:
- Financial Planning and Mortgage Broking Administration – They support clients in tasks such as data entry, third-party authority processing and product research, preparation for initial and review meetings, portfolio report preparation, sending appointment confirmations, and even forms preparation and implementation.
- Paraplanning – These offshore paraplanners receive specialized training and a comprehensive onboarding process, to ensure that all processes related to drafting advisory documents and responding to client requests are fully addressed.
- Mortgage Broking – They make sure you get top-notch work with their Bookkeeping Assistants who pay attention to details, get the job done quickly, and always take the time to listen to your needs.
- License Services – Their no-commitment consulting service will help you evaluate your business process prior to making a decision to outsource.
- Bookkeeping – They ensure high-quality work by paying close attention to detail, providing a quick turnaround for completing tasks, and being proactive and responsive to every client’s requirement. They undergo a 3-week training program that includes fundamentals in financial planning, bookkeeping, and Xero certification
With a team of experienced professionals, VBP is dedicated to providing its clients with personalized solutions tailored to their unique needs.
VBP helps businesses save costs, improve efficiency, increase profitability, and scale quickly. Clients can save up to 75% and can benefit from at least 95% high staff retention.
For consultation and quotes, interested clients can get in touch with the company and fill out the form to talk to their business development specialist and have an accurate pricing estimate.
How VBP outshines its competition
VBP works with a wide variety of clients that are ambitious and looking to grow their business.
They are looking to increase revenue and improve net profit margins and are looking to change the way they advise their clients.
The VBP leadership team is made up of highly qualified professionals with extensive experience in advisory, consulting, training, commercial and financial services who have adapted to the demands of a fast-growing business, all while sharing a common vision for the future of VBP.
VBP is committed to make a difference in the lives of their team and clients by creating a movement that puts people first and gives leaders the tools to make a real difference.
David Carney (.Chief Executive Officer)
David Carney is the Chief Executive Officer at VBP since August 2013..
Through his organization, he offers solutions to address administrative challenges and help planning firms achieve their goals.
His expertise as a Certified Financial Planner and Gazelles Certified business coach sets him apart as a leader in strategic thinking and execution planning.
VBP reviews and comparisons
To gain a better understanding of our clients’ experiences, you can explore the testimonials provided by clicking on the link.
These testimonials highlight the specific advantages of clients that have gained from their services or from engaging with our team based in the Philippines.
VBP’s contact information
VBP’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call (02) 899 99696.