$10 mil. - $25 mil.
About Ampe: Review and comparison
Ampe is a Polish company that offers promotional assistance to importers, exporters, and investors. Their solutions are end-to-end and include dedicated services, promotional guidance, commercial packages, and platforms for advice for your trades.
Their proposal packages towards industry promotion will put you in touch with the potential buyers you’ll want to connect with, help you get your information distribution off the ground, organize essential meetings, and provide day-to-day trading information.
Ampe also offers several in-person and digital training concerning the import and export markets worldwide.
From Central and Eastern Europe to the Middle East to North Africa, Ampe is there to help you navigate your export needs.
The company was founded in 1999, and since then, has garnered $4 million in revenue. They employ 97 staff members for on-hand assistance whenever you need them the most in your export ventures.
Ampe’s BPO services and pricings
Ampe divides its services into four categories: educational and informative, commercial, advisory and analytical, and promotional. The services include:
- Educational and informative sector
- Organization of training and training workshops
- Organization of economic forums, conferences, seminars, and business meetings
- Providing news in the field of trade, cooperation, and investment
- Publication of newsletters, guides, and market guides
- Information platform for exporters, importers, and associated investment interests
- Commercial sector
- Search for business partnerships, recipients, and distributors
- Representation for foreign markets
- Commercial brokerage
- Trade negotiations
- Preparation of offers, presentations, and commercial contracts
- Promotional sector
- Organization of trade missions
- Organization of trips to trade fairs and training seminars
- Organization or support of individual and general promotional activities
- Promotion of companies and products on foreign markets
- Organization of promotional activities on foreign markets
- Advisory and analytical sector
- Consultations in the field of broadly understood foreign trade
- Consultations in the area of image creation on selected export markets and Promotion strategies
- Consulting in the field of obtaining export subsidies, implementation of export programs/projects, and their settlement
- Preparation of reports and analyzes for both market and industry
Ampe offers a variable pricing model based on each of its client’s needs. You can visit their website for more information or a focused and customized price quote. They list an email and phone number for you to contact them in the most convenient way for you.
How Ampe outshines its competition
Ampe’s 21 years of experience have shaped their services and how they offer them. Over those years, Ampe has collected the expertise to analyze, adapt, and execute successful practices in the import and export markets to benefit their clients by setting them up for success and staying by their sides as advisors along the way.
Ampe customizes its services to each client’s needs and builds a new template for every situation.
There are currently no key executives publicly listed on Ampe’s website.
Ampe reviews and comparisons
While Ampe has been helping import and export businesses for over twenty years, they currently do not have any reviews, comparisons, or awards available. We encourage you to look at similar outsourcing companies located in Europe to compare with this company.
Ampe’s contact information
Ampe’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 0048 608 674 198.