Shop 4/3 Breakfast Creek Rd, 4006, Newstead, QLD
About Set Up My Offshore: Review and comparison
Set Up My Offshore (SUMO) offers offshore staffing services for small and medium businesses in Australia. It provides highly skilled, easygoing, and collaborative offshore staff based in its Manila office at a lower cost than hiring locally.
The company aims to make hiring, developing, and supervising team members easier and more certain by offering skilled full-time and part-time professionals.
Set Up My Offshore Outsourcing
SUMO began when it was initially recruited at EDR Accounting & Business Solutions Pty Ltd, a conventional accounting firm in Australia.
After successfully running an internal team in the Philippines, the firm’s clients started to see the benefits of outsourcing their internal processes. This led to the growth of SUMO, enabling the company to cater to more businesses.
Set Up My Offshore’s BPO services and pricings
SUMO offers staffing assistance to corporate settings throughout Australia, operating exclusively from its Manila office.
Below is the list of its offered services:
SUMO can provide generalists who can work throughout the entire organization to facilitate business processes and can address the following areas:
- Operating system administration
- Customer communication
- Content creation
- Document creation
- Business performance reporting
Allow a team member from SUMO to handle your daily bookkeeping tasks, enabling you to refocus on your business operations.
- Turnkey bookkeeping
- BAS & IAS preparation
- Data entry and bank reconciliation
- Payroll and superannuation processing
- Management reports
- Xero setup & training
In-house tax accountant
SUMO specializes in thorough familiarity with the Australian accounting standards board (AASB) regulations and Australian tax law.
- Create business activity statements (BAS) and installment activity statements (IAS).
- Generate financial statements
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and cash flow models
- Handle payroll
- Perform bookkeeping
- Proficiently use certified software: Xero, QBO, and MYOB
- Execute Xero migrations, setup, and training
A valuable executive assistant from SUMO proves their significant time. An executive assistant can offer support in the following areas:
- Respond to and oversee emails
- Organize tasks
- Maintain your calendar
- Perform various general administrative tasks
- File documents
- Assist with accounts, IT, and operational functions
Specializing in day-to-day operational management, SUMO takes the reins and handles these responsibilities on your behalf:
- Managing daily business operations
- Supervising staff
- Analyzing data to compute cost-benefit ratios
- Identifying operational issues through quality control inspections
- Creating and overseeing employee schedules
Project manager/ coordinator
Managing production and deliverables becomes a seamless process with the inclusion of a SUMO hire.
- Supervising the production of necessary deliverables
- Formulating and overseeing the project plan
- Implementing delegation and project assurance roles according to agreed-upon reporting structures
- Creating and managing project, stage, and exception plans as needed
The sales coordinator assigned to you will:
- Assist in the company’s sales endeavors
- Guarantee customer order fulfillment and satisfaction
- Facilitate seamless sales processes by collaborating with other business functions
- Manage administrative responsibilities
- Promote and uphold high levels of customer satisfaction
Across the spectrum from marketing generalists to specialists, SUMO possesses team members who are a perfect match.
- Digital strategy
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Social media management
- Website design
- Email marketing
- Content management
The SUMO graphic designer assigned to you will translate concepts and ideas into visual representations, spanning print and electronic media. This support aims to uphold your business’s identity and visual achievements through:
- Reviewing design briefs and graphic specifications to ascertain the criteria
- Generating visual concepts aligned with the stipulated requirements
- Creating initial drafts and present concepts to facilitate effective communication of intended designs.
- Producing illustrations, logos, and additional design elements
Set Up My Offshore’s pricing
Experience a remarkable 60-70% expense reduction for your new staff member!
What type of resourcing support do you require? Reach out to the SUMO team today!
How Set Up My Offshore outshines its competition
SUMO believes it can be challenging and expensive for businesses to go through the hiring process to meet their specific needs.
It strives to provide an alternative to traditional outsourcing and corporate BPOs, focusing on delivering better value for the hiring company and the staff members.
SUMO works closely with businesses to understand their needs and outline the duties and responsibilities of the new staff member.
This BPO provider undertakes a candidate search and screening process to shortlist applicants with the best skills, experience, and knowledge.
The selected candidates are endorsed for hiring, and the search and hiring process continues even after endorsement.
During the initial adjustment phase, the wider SUMO team offers training and technical support as needed.
Sham boasts years of management experience in small to medium businesses. She has been a foundational member of SUMO since its inception, instrumental in shaping the team’s present state.
Sham’s leadership style is characterized by her front-facing approach, combining technical proficiency and adept problem-solving skills, essential for steering a high-performing team.
Eric brings significant expertise, working for five years at Ernst & Young and three years as a Risk Advisor at a major Australian bank.
He later established EDR Accounting & Business Solutions. Through these experiences, he’s seen how an efficient staff can greatly benefit a growing Australian business, a perspective he now applies to his role at SUMO.
Set Up My Offshore reviews and comparisons
“Anne has been a critical hire for my business and looks after everything from project correspondence, administration as well as a range of accounts and bookkeeping tasks. Anne has been a glue for my team and my business, and I credit the team at SUMO for supporting her and my team to bring the best out of her.” – Cameron Dwyer of Paradigma Roofing
Read more client testimonials here!
Set Up My Offshore’s contact information
Set Up My Offshore’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 0409587642.