About Callzilla: Review and comparison
Callzilla is an outsourced contact center and Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) solution services provider headquartered in Miramar, Florida. They have provided these solutions for businesses since 2005.
This award-winning company focuses on providing a quality customer experience for English and Spanish-speaking clients. They also prioritize providing top-tier first-call resolution for their clients’ customers to reduce dissatisfaction.
Callzilla also has an office in Bogotá, Columbia, for international business affairs. The company’s current size is 1,001 to 5,000 employees, and its last reported revenue is $369 million.
The company is customer-centric and utilizes the best communication technology to ensure consistent quality of excellent BPO and customer engagement services for their clients. Callzilla also showcases several omnichannel capabilities, including social media, live chat, SMS texting, phone, and email.
Additionally, Callzilla received the “Best Outsourcing Provider 2017” award from the International Customer Management Institute, among other recognitions.
Callzilla’s BPO services and pricings
Callzilla is a versatile outsourcing provider that offers the following services:
- Automated collections
- Lead generation
- Inbound and outbound telesales
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Speech Analytics
- Email support
- Work from Home solutions for their agents
- Voice Broadcast Messaging
- Order taking
- Data entry
- Customer service
- Technical support
- Customer surveys
- SMS communication
- Callbacks for letting customers hold their spot in line without waiting
The firm also prioritizes its services for several industries, including health and beauty, telecommunications, and fashion.
Callzilla’s pricing depends on the client’s needs for their business. Some factors that impact prices include the number of support agents, their experience level or knowledge, operation tools, hours of operation, and bilingual coverage.
How Callzilla outshines its competition
Callzilla puts its focus on the achievement of results, customer satisfaction, and customer experience. Unlike other providers, Callzilla prioritizes completing a customer’s requests the first time through. They achieve this goal in several ways, including:
- Providing proper training and coaching for interacting with specific clients’ industries and customers;
- Promoting professional and personal growth for their employees;
- Treating their agents and clients with the same amount of respect;
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience exceeding their expectations;
- Increasing their clients’ return of investments (ROI)
- Completing high-quality work on time;
- Tailoring their services to suit their clients’ needs and improving their performance based on their feedback;
- Utilizing up-to-date technology for the most convenient communication between clients and their customers
Callzilla also has PCI Compliance, ISO 9001:2015, and SOC II Level II certifications for their operations.
Neal Topf (President)
Neal Topf has been Callzilla’s President since 2005. He’s a veteran expert of satisfactory customer experience and helped pave the way for the company’s reputation for resolving customer’s issues quickly.
Corey Klein (Head of Marketing)
Corey Klein has been Callzilla’s Head of Marketing since 2020. She leads the company’s automation initiatives and produces content showcasing its achievements.
Callzilla reviews and comparisons
Callzilla is an innovative contact center and BPO services provider in the United States. Although it might be challenging to find thorough Callzilla reviews online, we suggest comparing this firm to other BPO, outsourcing, or offshoring providers in Florida. Comparing them with other firms specializing in bilingual support is another excellent factor you should consider.
Callzilla’s contact information
Callzilla’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call (855-255-9552).