8605 Santa Monica Boulevard # 63484 , 90069, West Hollywood, California
About Influx: Review and comparison
Influx provides businesses with top-tier customer experience (CX) teams that operate remotely. These teams of customer service experts cater to companies aiming to expand and increase their size.
Its “support ops on demand” services are sought by brands and technology companies wanting to enhance the speed and flexibility of their support teams without compromising on quality.
Influx offers reliable and excellent customer service through a straightforward month-to-month payment system.
Influx operates in over 123 cities worldwide and features 24/7 solutions that align with your brand. Its remote CX teams can also operate according to your specific time zone.
This outsourcing provider aims to create customer experiences that can be rapidly scaled and tailored to match your unique vision, voice, and values, enabling you to concentrate on your future goals.
Influx’s BPO services and pricings
Influx offers comprehensive support operations solutions that are available whenever needed.
Below are some of Influx’s featured services:
- Support as a service – achieve 24/7 customer service coverage with the company’s quick and high-performing support teams, available on demand.
- Dedicated support teams – enhance the agility and responsiveness of your support operations by partnering with its experienced 24/7 support teams, who work on a month-to-month basis.
- Customer support teams – maintain flexibility by utilizing Influx’s fully managed support operations, available across all communication channels and time zones.
- Back-office support – increase your efficiency and productivity with its flexible back-office teams. Influx services help you optimize your business operations while following a straightforward month-to-month payment structure.
- Enterprise call centers – create an omnichannel support team without the burden of high overhead costs. Influx’s fully-managed global support operation is designed to perform efficiently at scale from the very first day of implementation.
- Sales team on demand – boost your sales pipeline and accelerate results by leveraging its sales teams on the market. Influx provides an additional layer of sales support, which includes management and training to ensure optimal performance.
- E-commerce customer support – have omnichannel customer support that operates 24/7 and can be scaled up efficiently.
- SaaS Support – Influx services provide speedy 24/7 resolutions for SaaS applications, resulting in increased lead generation, upselling opportunities, and satisfied users.
- Technical Support – recruit skilled support engineers to oversee various aspects of your operations, including essential quality assurance, network operations, and customized troubleshooting.
Take advantage of Influx’s straightforward pay-as-you-go pricing model, which aligns costs with revenue. The plans include training and management, and there are no setup fees.
Contact Influx to receive a personalized quote.
How Influx outshines its competition
Influx strongly believes in the value of automation but also understands the importance of human connection. Thus, business growth should never come at the expense of the customer experience.
Therefore, all of Influx’s services are designed to combine the human touch with exceptional technology.
Leni Mayo (Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder)
In addition to his founding role at Influx, Leni is a seed investor in companies such as 99designs, Hired, and SitePoint. He has also invested in Stripe, Sendle, Market Engine, Tzukuri, and several other companies.
Mikey De Wildt (Chief Operating Officer & Co-Founder)
Before co-founding Influx, Mikey worked as a consultant for NASA and created the Dropbox for WordPress Plugin. In terms of his personal life, he is passionate about kitesurfing.
Influx reviews and comparisons
The firm’s website offers plenty of client testimonials highlighting how other businesses use their services to help their companies to grow.
“Influx has made all the difference in our metrics and in the satisfaction of our customers. It’s a great solution.” – Natalie Fockel, Director of Customer Experience at Michael Hyatt & Company.
Influx’s contact information
Influx’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 6463694513.