About Front Office Solutions: Review and comparison
Front Office Solutions (FOS) is an innovative front office solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services provider headquartered in La Grande, Oregon. It has been providing 24-hour emergency services for various industries for years. Information regarding this company is limited.
Front Office Solutions Outsourcing
This company creates customized front office solutions for organizations from small to large. Predefined add ons make it very easy for clients to take control of customizing their plans to suit their needs.
Front Office Solutions’s BPO services and pricings
The FOS Pay As You Go plan doesn’t include any minutes but bills for minutes used instead. The rest of the plans have a certain number of call minutes available.
Clients can add on a virtual receptionist package. FOS has three options: VR Silver, VR Gold, and VR Platinum. Both packages include:
- 24/7/365 live phone/email answering
- Warm live transfers to staff
- Call screening & blocking
- Emergency dispatching
- Real-time SMS & email notifications
- Google calendar integration
- Custom CRM integration
FOS offers five plans that span $79.95+ to $1200. Custom packages are also available.
The Pay As You Go plan is $79.95 and does not include any minutes. Each minute costs $3.25.
- The FOS Basic plan covers 90 minutes per month for $250, with each additional minute costing $2.25.
- The FOS Silver includes 150 minutes and costs $375, and additional minutes cost $2.15 each.
- The FOS Gold is $595 for 250 minutes per month, with each additional minute costing $2.05.
- Finally, the FOS Platinum is $1200 for 800 minutes, with each additional minute being $1.95.
Additional virtual receptionist packages are as follows:
- VR Silver for $1950 a month for 300 live virtual receptionist minutes, with overages costing $2.50 a minute
- VR Gold for $2500 a month and includes 500 live virtual receptionist minutes, with overages costing $2.25 per minute
- VR Platinum for $3000 a month for 850 live virtual receptionist minutes, with overages costing $195 a minute
FOS has four additional services it provides, which clients can add to any package:
- Service Management Software Messaging – $550-$750/month
“We can receive, accept, and dispatch email requests from Corrigo, SMS Assist, Service Channel, and other service management platforms.”
- Outbound Calls – $350/month
“We can reply to leads, service requests, and other customer questions from a local-to-you number.”
- Confirmation Calls – $150/month
“We can send confirmation calls for appointments from a local-to-you number.”
- Rescheduling – $150/month
“We can coordinate your appointment rescheduling as necessary.”
How Front Office Solutions outshines its competition
FOS specializes in providing 24-hour emergency services solutions with various customization options. This allows the company to create unique packages for clients’ individual needs. FOS customizes hold music, greetings, and scripts and provides the same service and experience as in-house receptionists while guaranteeing an answer for every call.
Jeremy Kilpatrick (owner)
Front Office Solutions reviews and comparisons
We were unable to find reviews for this company. We recommend comparing it to other BPO call centers, front desk, and outsourced office work companies.
Front Office Solutions’s contact information
Front Office Solutions’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 855-208-8877.