$5 to $10 million (USD)
Bryan Elliott, Bryan Elliott 3rd degree connection3rdCEO and Co-Founder
About CES Ltd ( Serve All Enterprise Solutions Ltd: Review and comparison
CES is a leading Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Management (BPM) provider. CES delivers customized services to satisfy the conditions and objectives of consumers. CES’s diversified offerings assist clients to enhance operational efficiency, create effective cross-selling prospects, and improve client experience.
The company’s current company size is 1,001 to 5,000 employees, and its last reported revenue is $5 million to $10 million.
CES Ltd ( Serve All Enterprise Solutions Ltd Outsourcing
CES is a Business Process Management (BPM) company with cutting-edge knowledge, skills, and experience to supply reliable, robust, and practical solutions that improve the business bottom line.
CES has long-term relationships with an eclectic group of blue-chip consumers across the financial services, e-commerce, and technology industries. CES has designed a suite of proprietary IPs to distinguish its cloud-based web harvesting platform, cloud-enabled workflow management tool, cash reconciliation platform, and UI & API test automation from others.
CES Ltd ( Serve All Enterprise Solutions Ltd’s BPO services and pricings
CES offers onsite and offshore delivery models and state-of-the-art facility centers in India, Europe, North America, and the Middle East to cater to IT and business process management requirements. The company offers:
- Product Engineering,
- Oracle ERP Services,
- Alternative Asset Management,
- HR & Recruiting (RPO),
- E-Commerce Services,
- Healthcare IT,
- UI Modernization,
- Infrastructure and Cloud Services,
- Custom Solution Development,
- Testing & QA, Mortgage Support Services,
- Magento Services,
- Fraud Prevention,
- Accounting and Financials
The organization also offers its services to multiple industries, including banking, financial services, and insurance sectors.
Information about CES pricing is available through the website.
How CES Ltd ( Serve All Enterprise Solutions Ltd outshines its competition
CES’s mission includes providing services in niche markets with a team spirit that propels innovation through automation services.
- Blend of on-site, off-site, and offshore delivery models to choose from based on requirements of project and product
- Cost-effective offshore delivery of structure, development, testing, and support assistance
- Verified methodology that allows customers to achieve their ROI
- One-stop-shop for product expansion, upkeep, and support
- Employs proven and matured processes to provide cutting-edge solutions
- Quality Assurance and Management emphasizes delivering quality assurance rather than quality control
- Places precedence on quality assurance and quality consciousness
Venkat Davarapalli (President and CEO)
Venkat Davarapalli has been the CEO at CES since 2005. He grew the company to a $35 Million, 1000 person organization and remade it into a specialized service provider for BFSI and ISV enterprises.
Amarnath Alur (CEO-Global)
Amarnath is the CEO of CES Global and he oversees the initiative of facilitating CES customers’ business development. He fulfills the potential of ERP cloud applications with end-to-end solutions and consulting services.
Velu Palani (Director)
Velu has facilitated the growth of CES and is known for his dependable output and vision.
Adrees Rana (Vice President – Sales)
Adrees is the Vice President who facilitates sales in the mortgage, retail, and e-commerce industries.
CES Ltd ( Serve All Enterprise Solutions Ltd reviews and comparisons
- CES is the receiver of multiple accolades including:
- Supplier of the year award in 2009 by Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council, MMSDC
- Diamond award for the best minority-owned organization in MI, 2007, 2008 & 2009
- SEI CMMI Level 5 compliance
CES Ltd ( Serve All Enterprise Solutions Ltd’s contact information
CES Ltd ( Serve All Enterprise Solutions Ltd’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information: