About Technology Elite: Review and comparison
Tech Elite is a specialty staffing services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services provider headquartered in Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga, Phillippines. The firm has provided cost-effective and scalable outsourcing solutions to provide technical roles in the IT sector to its Australian and global markets since 2014.
This award-winning BPO company focuses on providing customized BPO solutions by “catering to clients who need to hire IT, technical staff, and other complex roles. After providing detailed consulting to help you build a great strategy, we source, test, interview, and hire the best professionals who most closely match your requirement.”
The company’s current company size is 201 to 500 employees.
Technology Elite Outsourcing
Having run large and small businesses in Australia, Tech Elite knows your business pressures and requirements. Tech Elite provides first-class office space and high-speed connectivity for your technical team, plus all the recruitment and HR support needed to run highly effective teams outside your home country.
Technology Elite’s BPO services and pricings
Offering wages around one-fifth of Australia, Tech Elite hires the top 5% of technical staff in the Philippines. They offer a grade-A office and Australian management. Tech Elite is a dynamic outsourcing provider that offers the following services:
- A fast computer with dual screens, webcam, and noise-canceling headset
- IT Support from an ITIL-managed team
- Live link speed monitoring of services that matter to you
- Secure VLAN, Gateway Firewall, Application blocking, and VPN as required
- Triple-redundant fiber optic internet with guaranteed bandwidth
- Lowest latency link available in the Philippines, and QOS for the best voice quality
- Additional equipment available as required
- Shared Human Resource Manager & HR Support
- Employment contracts management and recommended salary advisory
- Support for Performance Appraisal, disciplinary actions, and retraining
- Payroll and taxation services for staff (DOLE and BIR compliant)
- Administration of training courses
Tech Elite’s pricing
Tech Elite has a simple flat fee for each employee on your team to cover all their office and HR costs, and this fee scales down as your team grows larger. Salaries are at cost price, with full transparency.
- 1-7 Employees: AU $890 per month each + Direct Salary Package
- 8+ Employees: AU $790 per month each + Direct Salary Package
How Technology Elite outshines its competition
Most of Tech Elite’s clients are in Australia and New Zealand. The office in the Philippines is in the same time zone as Perth. They are only a 7-10 hour flight away from Australia, so onsite training visits with your team are accessible and encouraged.
- Tech Elite makes no margin on salaries. So they are motivated to find you the best people and to help you build a loyal and productive team.
- Tech Elite provides expert recruitment managers that understand the skill sets you require and know how to TEST for those skills.
- Scott Linden Jones (President and Director of Strategy & Systems)
Scott Linden Jones is based in Brisbane and has been a consultant on global resourcing since 2012. He is a recognized expert on guiding companies to success with multi-shoring, having written the book, The Third Wave on SME off-shoring. Scott also has over 15 years of experience running MSP and software businesses in Australia with fully-integrated AU & PH technical teams.
Technology Elite reviews and comparisons
Glassdoor reviews from Tech Elite employees say:
- Excellent place with a great work culture. Management really works hard to try and keep employees happy.
- Fun and work-life balance, no issue with management and workplace.
Technology Elite’s contact information
Technology Elite’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call +61 (07) 3015 6340.