Quantanite UK, 3rd Floor, 45 Albemarle Street, London, W1S 4JL, United Kingdom
$100 mil. - $250 mil.
Andrew Hall, Vice President Of Business Development
About Quantanite: Review and comparison
Quantanite powers customer experience and digital outsourcing for the world’s fastest-growing brands.
The company was founded in 2014 and has headquarters in the United Kingdom. With an employee base that is over 2000-strong, they operate across four continents to bring a high-tech, personalized approach to customer experience and back-office solutions.
Quantanite delivers customer experience management, back-office, and digital content services. Through its sister brand Growthonics, it also provides sales enablement and demand generation services.
Quantanite manages world-class customer experience and delivery centers in South Africa and Bangladesh. It also operates from two major headquarters in the UK and the USA.
Quantanite’s business solutions extend across single, multi, and omnichannel digital and voice networks in various languages, including:
Quantanite’s BPO services and pricings
Quantanite offers four main BPO services:
- Customer experience management. Clients can utilize Quantanite’s multilingual customer support and deep product knowledge to deliver a personalized customer experience.
- Back-office. Quantanite’s domain expertise scales your back-office processes cost-effectively. Access modern infrastructure, reduce costs, and increase flexibility.
- Digital content. With Quantanite, clients can integrate automation with human intelligence to manage and moderate online content. This improves data accuracy, trust, and customer safety.
- Lead generation services. Clients can build efficient front-office operations with sales ability, innovation, and collaboration. With a combination of AI and automation, you can expedite workflows and achieve omnichannel lead generation.
Quantanite currently has no public pricing plans available. Organizations interested in partnering may reach out to the company via its website.
How Quantanite outshines its competition
Quantanite achieves its purpose by:
- Investing in human resources to become better every day.
- Deploying better capabilities to improve client outcomes.
- Devoting resources to develop and give back to communities.
At Quantanite, people are at the heart of everything they do. They believe it’s the only way to grow sustainably, so they listen to the pulse and initiate greater engagement.
Atreya Chaganty (Chief Executive Officer)
Before entering his role as CEO, Atreya Chaganty served as an adviser to Quantanite since 2020. He brought his two decades of technology experience to be actively involved with strategic decisions regarding the company’s management of finance, strategy, and operations.
David Earlam (Chief Operating Officer)
In his COO role, David Earlam delivers outstanding commercial performance and compelling client value. He is an industry veteran with over 30 years of contact center experience.
Mikko Tamminen (Founder and Chairman)
Since founding Quantanite, Mikko Tamminen has aimed to do BPO differently by focusing on supporting like-minded ambitious organizations. He has previously worked with private equity and startups in emerging markets in Asia, Europe, and the US.
Quantanite reviews and comparisons
Quantanite lists client reviews on their website from industries they have assisted:
“Even at the initial interview stage what really impressed us was the level of professionalism, and the attitude towards customer service in general. The team is really customer focused, which is fantastic to see.” – An award-winning UK parking app.
“The speed at which they were able to help us out was extremely impressive. They’re very nimble in how they adapt to things, they have an eagerness, and they’re receptive to anything.” – An on-demand global food delivery brand
“The data they’re helping us aggregate is contributing to our success as a company. We’ve been working with them for 2 years now and they’ve been both reliable and excellent.” – An investment analytics platform
Quantanite also has a good score of 3.3 on Glassdoor. Employees recommend the company culture and professional opportunities.
Quantanite’s contact information
Quantanite’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call +44 20 7097 9259.