About Opticall BPO: Review and comparison
Opticall is a support center for one of the top chains of optical stores in the United States, Now Optics. The company’s primary focus is providing call center services and customer support.
In addition, they also provide support in over 15 different areas, including back-office, finance, human resources, IT, marketing, sales, and telemedicine. The company’s telemedicine department is expanding faster than any other.
Founded in June 2016, the firm’s goal at that time was to become the top business process outsourcing organization (BPO) in the region. They are currently one of the fastest-growing BPOs in Nicaragua.
Opticall BPO Outsourcing
Headquartered in Managua, Nicaragua, Opticall employs between 501 and 1000 staff. Employees work in various departments, including accounting, sales, and quality assurance. The company’s fundamental values are continuous improvement, integrity, and service quality.
Opticall BPO’s BPO services and pricings
Opticall provides cost-effective solutions to help businesses manage their customer service and related needs. The firm offers services to clients in the following areas:
- Call Center: One of the primary services that the firm provides is appointment scheduling for optical retail stores. Customer service specialists assist with booking eye exams for customers across the United States.
- Sales and Marketing: Research, planning, and implementation of new marketing strategies and sales plans. Digital marketing, including social media and website development.
- Back-Office: Data entry and processing, administrative support, order management,
- Human Resources: Recruitment, employee benefits, compensation, training, and development.
- Telemedicine: Virtual customer assistants perform refractions during the eye exam process, offering support to optometrists in over 120 stores in the United States.
- Finance: Bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, tax and compliance, financial reporting and control, strategic planning, budgeting, financial analysis.
- IT: Network maintenance, troubleshooting, technical support.
Pricing for services varies based on each company’s requirements. A firm that is looking for sales and marketing support in addition to call center services can expect to pay more than one that only needs call center support. You can request a demo to get started.
How Opticall BPO outshines its competition
Their slogan, “Career and Passion Come Together,” demonstrates the company’s professionalism and dedication. Opticall is a stand-out in the call center industry in many ways:
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Leadership training and professional development
- Staff recognition
- Flexible services
- Experienced management and staff team
- Provision of telemedicine services
Carlos Medina (Director, BPO Business Management)
Carlos Medina has over ten years of experience in the BPO industry and is currently the Director of BPO Business Management at Opticall. He has been with the company for five years and now leads Opticall’s two corporate support centers.
Mariano Baldizon (Controller)
Mariano Baldizon has been with the organization since 2018. He has a background in Accounting, Finance, and Financial Management.
Opticall BPO reviews and comparisons
Opticall is an outsourcing company in Nicaragua providing call center solutions to one of the leading optical retail companies in the United States. While we do not have any reviews for Opticall at this time, we suggest comparing the firm to other small BPO providers in Nicaragua.
Opticall BPO’s contact information
Opticall BPO’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 2298-2300.