About Entrust Network: Review and comparison
Entrust Network was founded in 2006 in Singapore. Today, the company’s headquarters and scope of operation remain in Singapore. The firm is a private, for-profit business process outsourcing (BPO) company with a small number of employees.
However, Entrust Network does deal with an impressive list of clients, including OldTown White Coffee and Central Thai. The company handles clients that operate from the Changi airport, as nonprofits, and as corporate businesses.
Entrust Network is known as an IT support and managed services company. Their teams take the place of in-house IT staff for small businesses and organizations with fewer than 50 employees.
Entrust Network Outsourcing
Entrust Network’s vision is to become the top provider of IT services in Singapore. The company strives to build trust and relationships with its clients by improving efficiency and boosting productivity. Entrust Network also aims to increase clients’ ROI.
The firm states that it recognizes each business has unique needs and operations. As a result, Entrust Network works to customize IT solutions according to each client’s requirements. These requirements often stem from existing business practices and resources, including infrastructure.
Entrust Network’s BPO services and pricings
Entrust Network’s array of services are as follows:
- IT managed services: the company becomes a client’s IT department, helping to resolve internal and external user issues, troubleshoot infrastructure, and maintain IT networks.
- Wireless network solutions: enterprise-level wireless networks and solutions are deployed within an organization that doesn’t have the internal resources to do this on its own.
- IT outsourcing: an organization gets a dedicated IT team to increase cost-efficiency, reliability, and security.
- Cloud solutions: the company helps others move away from legacy systems and infrastructure, increasing worker flexibility and a client’s resources.
- Next-Gen Firewall and VPN: enhanced security solutions and secure IP addresses for remote access, geo-targeting, and QA implementation.
Entrust Network’s pricing
Pricing details are not listed on Entrust Network’s website. Given that the company recognizes the uniqueness of each client’s business, pricing is customized according to what each customer needs. This can include the range of services, the scope of the customer’s business, and whether the client needs to scale up or down in the future.
How Entrust Network outshines its competition
The company outshines its competition in Singapore because it knows the local market well. Even though Entrust Network is a smaller BPO company, its list of local clients and IT services are extensive. For small to medium-sized businesses located in Singapore, the company’s expertise is bar none.
The firm also indicates it develops close relationships with each client and scales IT solutions according to specific needs. They do not offer a cookie-cutter approach, allowing customers to get the personalized and dedicated service that is often lacking with larger IT solution providers.
Unfortunately, the company’s LinkedIn pages do not list individual employees or key executives at this time.
Entrust Network reviews and comparisons
At the moment we do not have any reviews for Entrust Network. We recommend comparing the firm to other IT managed service providers within Singapore that target small organizations.
Entrust Network’s contact information
Entrust Network’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 65 6513 2701.