100 North Point Center East, Suite 125, 30022, Alpharetta, GA, United States
$1 mil. - $5 mil.
Brad Turner, Board of Directors
About My BTLR: Review and comparison
My BTLR is a virtual assistant and business process outsourcing (BPO) service provider for busy businesses and people seeking a greater work-life balance. The company’s ultimate goal is to handle the often tedious and time-consuming tasks to help businesses and business leaders take back their time with the comfort of knowing the need-to-do tasks are done.
My BTLR boasts that it can handle a wide range of far broader tasks than what many BPOs offer today. The firm’s virtual assistant can assist in varied ways from work to life, including making appointments, finding tickets, making reservations, maintaining calendars, managing social media, tracking expenses, and so much more.
Based out of Alpharetta, Georgia, this US-founded company works with real virtual assistants that customers will work with directly to tackle the tasks at hand.
My BTLR Outsourcing
My BTLR takes pride in being a company born and run in the USA and working with the finest talent. Located just north of Atlanta in Alpharetta, Georgia, the executive team manages all of the company’s virtual assistants (aka butlers) for their customers’ ease.
My BTLR’s BPO services and pricings
My BTLR offers butler services for a wide variety of individuals and businesses.
- BTLR for Business: Virtual butlers can manage things like inbound/outbound marketing, bookkeeping and invoicing, phone support, email inbox, calendars, and social media.
- BTLR for Professionals: Virtual assistants can help doctors, insurance agents, financial planners, freelancer designers, public speakers, coaches, athletes, engineers, counselors, architects, photographers, and so much more.
- BTLR for Real Estate: Specialized virtual assistants for real estate can tackle things like website management, listing updates, CRM management, ad campaigns, and email document preparation.
- BTLR for Trade Contractors: Dedicated butlers can help all kinds of contractors with tasks such as managing timecards, warranty claim processing, tracking and ordering parts, and vehicle maintenance.
- BTLR for Families: A personal butler can complete tasks like pet appointments, paying bills, monitoring plane ticket prices, managing a calendar, ordering gifts, and so much more.
- Virtual Bookkeepers: Keep track of business finances with dedicated virtual assistants who can remove the stress of expense reporting, bank reconciliations, payroll, and taxes.
My BTLR’s pricing
My BTLR pricing is customized to every customer based on business or individual needs and expectations and must be evaluated on a case by case basis.
How My BTLR outshines its competition
My BTLR focuses on a broader range of personalized services than many other BPOs within the current landscape.
In addition to traditional BPO services such as bookkeeping and calendar management, the firm’s virtual assistants can also help with lifestyle tasks such as booking travel, buying gifts, and so much more.
Brad Turner, (Board of Directors)
Brad Turner has been on the Board of Directors for MyBTLR since April 2016, bringing his decades of experience as executive director for multiple companies with him to help guide and grow My BTLR.
My BTLR reviews and comparisons
My BTLR does not currently have any reviews available on the company website or through review sites such as Clutch or TrustPilot. However, we recommend reviewing their services and benefits and comparing what My BTLR offers with other US-based BPO firms.
My BTLR’s contact information
My BTLR’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 866-575-4559.