$1 mil. - $5 mil.
Denise Childs, Chief Executive Officer
About Lennon BPO: Review and comparison
Lennon BPO is a business processing outsourcing company offering a variety of solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. From customer service to internal matters like employee relations, the versatile BPO has highly-skilled employees trained and prepared to assist.
Lennon BPO emphasizes working smarter instead of harder. The company strives to free up business owners’ time and money so they can grow their brand.
Operating since 2015, the outsourcing provider primarily serves start-ups, small or mid-sized businesses, and nonprofits.
Lennon BPO Outsourcing
Lennon BPO is in Walnut Creek, California, near the San Francisco Bay Area. However, the company provides services to all of the Western United States.
They also offer offshoring services. If an international company is interested in moving or expanding to the United States, Lennon BPO will guide them through that process.
Regardless of location, each Lennon BPO can adequately meet each clients’ needs through personalized protocols.
Lennon BPO’s BPO services and pricings
The BPO specializes in back-office services. However, employees also frequently perform as a representative of the companies they serve. Let’s take a look at how:
- Customer interaction through inbound sales, customer support, email communication, fax services, a help desk, and advertising response
- Order fulfillment including processing, picking, packing, shipping, returning, and refunding
- Event logistics such as site selection, staging, audio/visual, production, food and drink, entertainment, and attendee and exhibitor management
- Accounting and finance services include accounts payable and receivable, audits, statements, and cash management.
- Human resources in the form of payroll, benefits selection, compensation, and employee relations
Lennon offers nearly every outsourcing solution dreamable. Each of these solutions is catered to the needs of individual clients, as well.
Lennon BPO pricing
Pricing is dependent upon the service(s) you choose. Contact the BPO to discuss your business needs, and they will craft an accurate quote for you.
How Lennon BPO outshines its competition
Lennon BPO’s goal is to ease day-to-day operations. However, some businesses are not sure what is preventing smooth operation. In recognition of this common frustration, the outsourcing provers offers the following business reviews free of cost:
- Benefits assessment: Examines if current employee benefits are a good fit for the company and its workers.
- Employee handbook assessment: Investigates if an employee handbook is more of a resource or a headache for employees.
- Internal controls assessment: Ensures the safety and accuracy of financial records
Denise Childs (Chief Executive Officer)
Denise Childs has over 20 years of experience in business administration. Childs has served as the CFO and COO at The Contemporary Jewish Museum and has equipped her employees’ to assist nonprofit companies. Her zealous spirit enables her to wear many hats, which has led to one of the most versatile BPOs around.
Lennon BPO reviews and comparisons
Lennon BPO provides a wide array of services to alleviate the grievances many companies face when searching for multiple outsourcing services at once. The BPO has experience providing diverse solutions and handling large accounts with varying business models. This impressive ability reigns from a staff of highly-qualified, continually trained providers.
Lennon BPO’s contact information
Lennon BPO’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 925-953-1886.