About Colloquium BPO: Review and comparison
Colloquium started by offering professional answering services. However, the company’s growth has led to its services maturing into extensive business process outsourcing services. Being headquartered in Mexico, Colloquium provides outsourcing services that cut across the customer relationship management niche.
Providing “a proactive team, entrepreneurship mindset, and personalized service,” Colloquium BPO strives to surpass the client’s expectations while partnering for the business’s long-term success.
With over ten years of experience, Colloquium has offered customer success management services to tens of clients in different industries. Currently, Colloquium offers services across two countries with over 200+ employees working in its branch in Mexico.
Colloquium BPO Outsourcing
Colloquium focuses on satisfying customers thanks to highly qualified employees who can professionally handle inbound and outbound contacts. The Colloquium team boasts years of experience, and its management team is full of successful professionals with work experience leading teams.
Besides offering call center solutions, Colloquium provides clients with lead generation and customer analytics services to help them make better customer-based decisions. The goal is to help clients generate leads through customer satisfaction that aligns with the market research goals of customer retention.
Colloquium BPO’s BPO services and pricings
Colloquium is a dynamic company that assists through business process outsourcing services, such as:
- Inbound and outbound call centers
- Training professional staff
- Lead generation
- Customer Survey
- Help Desk Outsourcing
- Customer research consultancy
- Call center quality management
These services are offered to clients across various industries in the USA and Mexico.
Colloquium BPO’s pricing
The cost of utilizing Colloquium’s services will vary based on the required service and the client’s location and desired goals. Clients who choose Colloquium will receive competitive pricing and customer relationship management solutions that will boost the client’s brand reputation.
How Colloquium BPO outshines its competition
Colloquium boasts high-quality services. Colloquium abides by standard policies that ensure exceptional job deliveries. These quality policies, according to their website, include:
- Guaranteeing a personalized, agile, flexible, safe, and high availability service, seeking continuous improvement.
- Valuing and shielding human capital — balancing its production, profitability, and growth policies with those of safety and occupational health.
- Seeking widely participatory quality management, which takes advantage of the capabilities of all staff.
- Maintaining permanent contact with the clients, collaborating to improve the project’s final result, and evaluating client satisfaction.
- Understanding the current and future needs of its clients. By doing so, Colloquium can satisfy their requirements and strive to exceed their expectations.
There are many experienced professionals on the Colloquium team. Notable persons include:
- Ed Johnson (Administrative Director)
- Christina Doe (Technical Lead)
- Ben Hanson (Chief Marketing Officer)
- Stephanie Perry (Chief Marketing Officer)
Colloquium BPO reviews and comparisons
Colloquium is a commendable choice for a call center and customer relationship partner in the USA and Mexico. Client reviews, as found on their website, include:
- From John Smith in New York, “I have tried other products, but this one is definitely the best. It brings efficiency to a new level of simplicity.”
- From Jodi Black in Dallas, “This is the best company I have ever worked with. I would definitely choose it again and highly recommend it.”
From its highly rated reviews, it’s clear that Colloquium offers premium BPO services to clients in Mexico and the USA.
Colloquium BPO’s contact information
Colloquium BPO’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 33144641515.