About MOBERI: Review and comparison
MOBERI is a BPO company providing Human Resources, IT programming and training, and KPO services for outsourcing. They employ a staff of experienced professionals in each field to help businesses better utilize their particular expertise.
Many companies who supply their HR, IT, and KPO services get caught up in the day-to-day administrative duties that distract them from what they do the best: the trained jobs that they are intended and hired to do. Spreading employees too thin is a drain to businesses, as they waste money, time, and materials and bleed budgets dry. MOBERI is there to help.
Since its inception in 2016, MOBERI has taken labor-intensive work off of the hands of its clients to offer them cost-effective solutions for their management challenges.
By cutting costs towards administrative duties, MOBERI has allowed its clients’ staff to do their jobs to higher standards, thus increasing a business’s competitive edge in a tight market and maximizing resources all around.
MOBERI’s BPO services and pricings
In 2016 Vietnam edged China, the Philippines, and India and became the highest-functioning BPO destination in the world. From that moment, MOBERI recognized this increasing demand for BPO services among domestic and international companies and jumped at the opportunity to offer BPO services.
MOBERI’s services are vast and range from client to client. Those services MOBERI offers include:
- Human resources
- Data processing
- Graphics processing
- Interpreting and translation
- Knowledge process outsourcing
- Live chat support
- 2D and 3D CAD design
- Data digitization
- Record management
- Private business management
- Social insurance services
- Personal income tax administrative services
- Survey and advise the current situation of the business
- Propose the best plan to minimize the social insurance payment for the employer
- Consulting and drafting of labor contracts
- Consulting and drafting of labor rules and regulations
- Consulting and negotiating, drafting collective labor agreements
- Consulting and participating in resolving labor disputes
- Consulting on other issues related to social insurance and labor regime.
- Work with authorities on behalf of the business, drafting dossiers and registering labor for the first time with state agencies.
- Make documents to certify ineligible to establish a union or apply for union establishment
- Develop standards and title descriptions
- Register salary scale with state agencies
Like MOBERI’s service offerings, their prices are variable depending on each client’s needs. For a full-scope pricing quote, please contact them at [email protected] or by phone at 168-458-5519.
How MOBERI outshines its competition
MOBERI stands out from competing BPO Human Resource companies in a few significant ways, including their competitive pricing, 24 hours/7 days a week/365 days a year availability, and high-skilled human resource service team.
MOBERI currently has no key executives listed at this time.
MOBERI reviews and comparisons
MOBERI has a Glass Door rating of 3.3. However, MOBERI currently has no significant reviews of comparisons. Please compare their costs and services to others in the Philippines.
MOBERI’s contact information
MOBERI’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 1684585519.