$100 mil. - $250 mil.
Natalie Ruiz, CEO
About AnswerConnect: Review and comparison
AnswerConnect is a Portland, US-based live answering company established in 2002. They offer virtual receptionist services to have someone to answer your phones 24/7 to make appointments, and all the other duties you expect from an experienced receptionist.
AnswerConnect offers a range of virtual receptionist service options, such as live web chat, call processing, and call forwarding. They work with businesses of any size and in many industries throughout the US.
Businesses save money by not having an in-house team of receptionists answering calls. A virtual receptionist all
The company takes pride in its customer service expertise. AnswerConnect focuses on helping its customers deliver excellent service via phone and email communication.
AnswerConnect takes an approach that focuses on the future, making it easier for their clients to do their jobs smarter rather than harder. Their leadership team believes that their clients can invest more time focusing on strategy and long-term vision when they don’t have to answer the phone or respond to client chats.
AnswerConnect’s BPO services and pricings
AnswerConnect offers a variety of virtual receptionist services. These core services include:
- Answering Inbound Calls: AnswerConnect can use custom scripts to answer business phone calls, giving customers the illusion that they’re talking with an actual receptionist at any company.
- Live Chat: Their agents create and manage live chat boxes to make sure customers never miss a potential website lead.
- Call forwarding: Their customers can program calls to get sent to their agents at specific times and when they’re most productive.
- Non-office hours: Customers can provide specific instructions for out-of-hours calls.
- Teleport Video: Video calls are a way to communicate with colleagues and customers. Anytime, anywhere.
- Calendar management: Their agents can manage customer calendars and set up appointments.
AnswerConnect currently offers six pricing packages. All plans come standard with a $49.99 set-up fee. It’s a one-time fee. For the smallest plan, they charge at a rate of $1.49 per minute. On the largest plan, they charge a competitive rate of $1.37 per minute.
How AnswerConnect outshines its competition
The company works hard as more than simply a live answering service. Factors that put them ahead of the competition include:
- Accessibility: Portland’s congestion gets worse during rush hour. AnswerConnect means customers don’t have traffic jams to get to the office or to access their account.
- Flexibility: Virtual assistants are available 24 hours a day to answer calls. They assist customers wherever they may be, in Portland, Oregon, or around the globe.
- Reliability: Many of their staff live and work in Portland. They have associates throughout the country and cover all time zones.
Natalie Ruiz (CEO)
Natalie Ruiz has been AnswerConnect’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) since 2006. Ruiz leads via core values that include giving back, lifelong learning, and authenticity. She’s an award-winning executive with the award as Female Executive of the Year. Ruiz was recognized with the Women Helping Women award by the Stevie Award Association.
Karen Booze (Franchise Director)
Karen Booze is AnswerConnect’s Franchise Director and has worked there since 2009. She works to build stronger relationships with franchises.
AnswerConnect reviews and comparisons
AnswerConnect ranks well when looking at company reviews. Reviews reveal that AnswerConnect is known for prompt responses, an excellent resource for small businesses, and a personal touch.
AnswerConnect’s contact information
AnswerConnect’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 800-700-8888.