$1 to $5 million (USD)
Christian González, Founder & CEO
About Wovenware: Review and comparison
Wovenware is a software development and artificial intelligence company that works with clients to provide innovative solutions to improve business operations. The firm provides professional consulting services for businesses and organizations to develop partnerships through the services and products offered.
Wovenware was established in 2003 and employs a staff of approximately 140 team members, including software developers, digital innovation consultants, and data specialists.
Wovenware operates globally with offices in North America and Europe. The firm’s office headquarters is located in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and services over fifty clients worldwide. Wovenware’s team combines expertise in implementing new ideas and cost-effective solutions for clients’ business software platforms.
Wovenware’s BPO services and pricings
Wovenware offers a dedicated team of experts that provide all the experience and skills needed to build custom software systems for clients:
- Customized artificial intelligence systems to enhance customer experience
- Software development to improve automated operations, customer support, and cloud-based platforms
- Custom chatbot development
- Software design consultation
- Highly trained specialists to provide data labeling, including images, objects, to provide accurate results
- Software engineering team for remote projects, including short-notice operations
- Mobile app consulting
Wovenware offers an online form to request estimates for a wide range of business projects. The firm proposes pricing options based on each client’s specific needs and goals.
How Wovenware outshines its competition
Wovenware develops custom software systems with the combined expertise of engineers and experienced teams for every business model and industry:
- Collaborating with artificial intelligence developers and software design to provide the best-customized solutions
- Dependable, flexible staffing available globally
- Offering the combined experience of engineering applications and technical knowledge to design innovative platforms.
- Motivating teams and experts to provide competitive and cost-effective solutions to clients
Christian G. Gonzalez (CEO, Co-Founder)
Christian G. Gonzalez is the CEO and co-founder of the company. He previously served as President of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization from 2017 to 2018 and President of Puerto Rico IT Cluster from 2015 to 2016. Christian G. Gonzalez graduated from the University of Puerto Rico Mayaguez Campus with a Computer Engineering degree. He also earned a graduate degree from the University of Puerto Rico School of Law.
Carlos M. Melendez (COO and Co-Founder)
Carlos M. Melendez is the COO of the company, building partnerships with new and long-term clients. He graduated with an Electrical Engineering degree from the University of Puerto Rico Mayaguez Campus, and he attended the University of Puerto Rico School of Law, earning a graduate degree.
Wovenware reviews and comparisons
Wovenware continues to expand and gain favorable reviews from clients globally. The firm was recognized as a forward-thinking company that’s highly competitive, with qualifications that include HIPAA compliant, HubZone certification, and SBA certification. Since the firm’s start in 2003, Wovenware was listed as one of the fastest-growing companies in 2014, 2017, 2018, and 2020.
The firm continues to expand its centers and growing team of professionals, with the launch of artificial intelligence in 2015 and the innovation strategy and design team in 2020.
Wovenware’s contact information
Wovenware’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 1 877-249-0090.