About Vanguard Screening Solutions, Inc.: Review and comparison
Vanguard is an Employment Screening Service Company founded in 2010. The organization is Asia-specific and runs its operations from its headquarters in Manila, the Philippines.
It applies wide scopes of offerings and verification standards to help businesses land talents that meet their culture.
The company is passionate about improving the hiring process and helping businesses cut both costs and time required to recruit new workers.
Over a decade, Vanguard has expanded its networks beyond borders and included 200 to 500 employees to help with smooth operations.
With annual revenue of $19,672,714, Vanguard is part of fast-growing screening solution companies globally. It also ranks among the handful of organizations that have certification compliance with the ISO 27001:2013.
Vanguard Screening Solutions, Inc. Outsourcing
Vanguard uses a consultative approach to help business ventures and joint-partnership acquire talents that are custom-fit. When hiring, the team considers the context or setting upon which every screening is made.
The team also accounts for industry-specific rules and client requirements to ensure the clients they hire are good enough.
The company’s HR team has a high resolve about the best fit since they have been in practice for years. They guarantee better intelligence for better hires with few resources and fixed schedules.
Simply put, the company offers a comprehensive screening and background checking suite designed to maximize efficiency and reduce costs.
Also, Vanguard is part of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS). The qualification explains their commitment to deliver dependable services and conform to global industry best practices.
Vanguard Screening Solutions, Inc.’s BPO services and pricings
Vanguard offers four categories of services which include:
- Background checks which include work history, education, credit records, and medical history
- Compliance screening which includes alcohol testing and social security search
- Due diligence-entails assessing candidates if they can fit a specific ethical culture and values of an organization
- Support services-entails all programs and initiatives an organization may need in the development of the human resource services
The company doesn’t have a standard price template for all its services. Rather the company charges its client depending on:
- The client’s specific needs
- Available database
- The number of talents required
- Nature of assignment and duration of the assignment
How Vanguard Screening Solutions, Inc. outshines its competition
Despite tough economic times, Vanguard manages to maintain a competitive edge by:
- Creating low-cost services centered on achieving screening solution dominance
- Adopting intensive marketing both online and off-line
- Adopting a company culture that focuses on constant review and improvement
- Optimizing the companies’ internal processes to meet diverse marketing and operational objectives
- Adopting smart investment that incorporates advanced technology.
At Vanguard, the client’s need comes, value for money comes second, and that’s the bedrock of many reasons they beat the competition.
Gee G. is the current company’s Business Development Manager.
Vanguard Screening Solutions, Inc. reviews and comparisons
Vanguard is currently the largest Asia-pacific HR screening company. While we currently do not have accurate reviews for Vanguard, we would suggest a comparison of the company to other first-time screening organizations across Asia and other established companies worldwide.
Vanguard Screening Solutions, Inc.’s contact information
Vanguard Screening Solutions, Inc.’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call .