$500 mil. - $1 bil.
Derek Banker, Senior Director
55 11 3093 8040
About Williams Lea: Review and comparison
Williams Lea is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) service provider based in New York, NY. Williams Lea was founded 200 years ago as a print shop in London by John Wertheimer. As technology advanced, so did Williams Lea. The BPO company’s digital journey began when it first provided “digital document workflow services.”
Williams Lea is now a global outsourcing leader specializing in the legal, financial, and professional sectors. The company provides exceptional support services through data and analytics to help firms focus on their business and less on back-office responsibilities.
The company is a leading financial service company with revenues that reach over $50 million.
Williams Lea Outsourcing
Williams Lea has regional headquarters in New York, London, and Hong Kong. Williams Lea’s central operating office resides in New York. The company’s extensive global network allows it to provide services wherever a legal or financial firm needs.
The company’s vast resources provide firms with options of onsite services, onshore services, offshore services, or a combination of the three.
Williams Lea’s BPO services and pricings
The BPO company prides itself on its high-quality service, customized solutions, and transparency to help businesses excel in today’s tech-driven market. William Lea’s services include:
- Presentation pitch books with ENGAGE technology
- Creative services like digital production, logo design, and interactive chats
- Business Information Services (BIS) and analytics
- Legal support services
- Document and word processing
- Litigation support, eDiscovery, and matter management
- Virtual secretarial and administrative support
- Financial support services
- Marketing and business development support
- General back office support
- Reception and hospitality support
- Digital mailroom services
- Mailroom, reprographics, and equipment fleet management
- Information governance and records management
- High volume service documents, like customer queries
Williams Lea’s pricing
Pricing for William Lea’s services varies depending on the type of support a business needs. If you are interested in working with William Lea, contact them.
How Williams Lea outshines its competition
- Onsite services deliver side-by-side support by sending managers and operation associates to ensure a firm’s operations execute smoothly
- Onshore services assist its customers from their state-of-the-art facilities
- Offshore operation centers in Chennai and Cochin (India) provide extended hours of back-office support
- Workflow management through ENGAGE. ENGAGE is William Lea’s client platform that optimizes “service delivery processes to reveal opportunities for productivity and operational efficiencies, while also improving collaboration and enabling smart working.”
- Uses KPI’s to provide businesses with data to ensure optimal production and analytics to identify areas needing improvement
- Personalized commercial models help firms grow and gain yearly savings
- Guaranteed confidentiality and exceptional customer service
Clare Hart (CEO)
Hart is a business leader with 25 years of leadership experience.
Dan O’Brien (Global Chief Financial Officer)
O’Brien has 20+ years of CFO experience in financial leadership roles, business
services, and many other leadership roles.
Denise Reid (Managing Director)
Reid has 25 years of experience in the BPO service, and she has worked with this company for 13+ years.
Williams Lea reviews and comparisons
Williams Lea has helped law firms enhance their business and evolve with cultural and institutional norms for more than 30 years. William Lea’s customers depend on them for their advanced and customized services.
Williams Lea’s contact information
Williams Lea’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information: