About Salmat: Review and comparison
Salmat is a leading provider of consumer marketing and consumer marketing services. Their company services Australia, New Zealand, and South Eastern Asia, and they have built a trusted report in their field by using contemporary technologies to do so.
Founded in 1979 during the early days of outsourcing, Salmat started by using small letterboxes throughout Australia to target potential clients. Since then, they have extended their services by using unique and customized solutions for client needs.
Salmat is now one of the highest producers of content marketing, reaching over 17 million consumers between Australia and New Zealand.
Founded in 1979 in Sydney, Australia by Peter Mattick and Phil Salter, Salmat is an advertising agency assisting brands with reaching the consumer base they desire. They market from the smallest scale to the largest, producing digital catalogs for clients to help them find new clientele in the retail industry and beyond.
Their headquarters are located in North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. They have a staff between 5000-10000 employees and produce $100 to $500 million (USD) in revenue.
Salmat’s BPO services and pricings
Salmat’s services include:
- Digital Marketing
- Data Solutions
- Lead Generation
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- Digital catalogs
- Customer Acquisition
- Letterbox Marketing
- Local Marketing
- Customer Retention
- Print Management
- CRO & User Experience
- SEO Marketing Strategy
- Paid Media campaigns
- SMS gateway MessageNet
- Email and newsletter campaigns
- e-Commerce marketing platform named NetStarter.
Salmat uses a business outsourcing process model to create custom solutions for each client. This stratagem translates to pleasant and seamless experiences for every contact they make.
These customizations create pricing that is dependent on the clients’ needs. For a full scope pricing consultation, contact them at [email protected], or by phone at 61295619422.
How Salmat outshines its competition
Salmat connects clients with new customers by utilizing a hybrid of targeting particular letterboxes and online marketing channels to reach clients.
This method works on three pillars:
- Reach: Salmut employs broad-reaching media to target a consumer base of up to 17 million people.
- Convert: They convert potential customers into lifelong clients through multiple channels.
- Serve: Salmut makes every interaction count.
Peter Mattick (Co-Founder; Board Member; Director)
Peter co-founded Salmat with Phil Salter in 1979. His skill sets and expertise are vast and include multi-channel marketing, Direct Marketing, and digital strategy. His honors & awards include Member of the Order of Australia, which was issued to him by the Australian Government in June of 2014.
Salmat reviews and comparisons
Salmat has received many awards and recognitions over the past 40 years, including:
- Winner of Auscontact Victorian Contact Centre of the Year.
- Winner of Best Non-Voice Excellence Company of the Year in the International ICT Awards Philippines (2014).
- Winner of Best Aggregation Channel at the Online Retail Industry Awards (ORIA, 2013).
- In New Zealand, The Ministry of Social Development and Salmat won the 2009 Telecommunications Users Association of New Zealand (TUANZ) Award for the introduction of its VeCommerce, VeConnect, and VeSecure Telephony products into their Work and Income Contact Centre.
- Winner of the Work Safety Award from the Government of Western Australia.
Salmat’s contact information
Salmat’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 61295619422.