$100 mil. - $250 mil.
Aundrea Mitchell, Director - Corporate Operations
About AnswerNet: Review and comparison
Answernet is an online question-and-answer platform that helps businesses manage customer queries and complaints. It offers a self-service knowledge base, a ticketing system, and a community forum. The company was founded in 1998 and currently has 55 call centers.
Answernet is used by businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to enterprise companies. The company has specialty divisions in business processing outsourcing, agriculture, and retail.
The company currently has more than 2000 with a revenue of more than $50 million.
Answernet is a privately held company headquartered in Los Angeles, California. The company was founded in 1998 by Gary Pudles and Michael Levin.
The company has a wide range of clients, including small businesses, mid-sized businesses, and enterprise companies. In addition, the company is driven towards offering clients the people, services, and technology they need to run their businesses.
The BPO offers solutions like telephone answering services, BPO services, inbound and outbound, automated, and consulting services. Beyond the USA, the company also runs operations in Canada.
AnswerNet’s BPO services and pricings
Answernet offers numerous BPO services that include customer support, technical support, and back-office support. The solutions range from dedicated to shared environments, to boost productivity and reduce operational costs.
Some of the critical features of the company’s BPO services include multilingual support, global presence, and easy scalability. Here are some of the BPO services Answernet offers include:
- Hosted managed service: The company’s hosted managed service is a cloud-based solution that offers pay-as-you-go scalability.
- Teletypewriter and IP Relay services: The company’s Teletypewriter and IP Relay services offer accessibility to deaf, hard of hearing, or speech-impaired people.
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support
- Sales and customer service
- Omnichannel communication: The company’s solutions offer a consistent customer experience across channels.
Beyond the services mentioned above, Answernet also has a team of experts that can offer strategic consulting.
Answernet has a pay-as-you-go pricing model. The company also offers a free trial. Contact the company for a custom quote. When requesting a quote, you need to provide your contact information and company size.
Answernet also has a partnership program for resellers, referrals, and technology partners.
How AnswerNet outshines its competition
Answernet has several features that make it stand out from its competitors. These include:
- A wide range of services; BPO services, agricultural services, and retail
- A pay-as-you-go pricing model A free trial
- Specialty divisions in business processing outsourcing, agriculture, and retail
- More than 55 call centers
- A team of experts that can offer strategic consulting
- Customizes every program to meet the specific needs of each client
- Ongoing training and development for employees
- Answernet is a reliable and affordable option for businesses
The company offers consistent services and monitors agents to ensure it handles as many client interactions as possible.
President & CEO
Gary Pudles is the President and CEO of Answernet. He has more than 20 years of experience in the customer service industry. He has a proven track record of success in the industry.
Chief Operating Officer
Cori Bartlett’s expertise and experience play a vital role in the company’s success. Her dedication to customer service is evident in the high level of satisfaction that clients have with the company.
AnswerNet reviews and comparisons
Answernet has an average score on Glassdoor.
AnswerNet’s contact information
AnswerNet’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call (800) 411-5777.