About p3care: Review and comparison
p3care is a medical billing and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) service provider headquartered in Ontario, CA. Its main focus is on the business revenue cycle, intending to assist clients with provider billing services.
p3care takes pride in ensuring the same quality of service to all of its clients, regardless of a company’s size. In addition, they help facilitate the growth of a progressive healthcare system that provides patients the tools necessary to choose highly-rated clinicians.
Since its inception in 2015, the company has amassed a clientele of more than 500, and its 150 employees have clocked more than twenty thousand hours of work. Its last reported revenue was $14 million.
p3care prides itself on evolving alongside the rapidly-growing healthcare industry in the United States. They work with CMS and NCQA, two organizations tasked with assessing the performances of service providers.
The company’s service model focuses on “the most integral components of the Health Care Industry: Providers, Patients, and Payers.” In doing so, they can provide services that combine “value-based quality programs” with “revenue cycle management” that finds solutions for complex medical-billing needs.
p3care’s BPO services and pricings
As a medical service provider, the BPO offers a variety of services, including the following:
- Meaningful Use
- Value Based Modifier
- Physician Enrollment
- Quality Payment Program
- HIPAA Compliance
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Audit Medical Billing
- Credentialing Service
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Value-based care
- Patient engagement
- Patient collections
- Medical billing
- Insurance billing
- Healthcare industry
- Medical billing services
- MIPS 2021
- MIPS Reporting
p3care’s pricing is based solely on the individual needs of the client. For accurate and detailed pricing information, the company can be contacted via their website.
How p3care outshines its competition
p3care has maintained a place on the Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) since 2016, designating it as an approved vendor for CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services). In addition, they offer the following benefits:
- One-stop solution to all medical billing and compliance needs
- Frequent client updates on industry changes to improve profits
- Coding team who always remains up-to-date on the CPT and ICD-19 coding systems
- Facilitation of coordination between providers, individuals, and hospitals to streamline processes
Salman Naqi (Co-Founder and COO)
Salman Naqi helped found p3care in 2015. He is a goal-driven self-starter capable of turning complex ideas into reality. He is currently p3care’s Chief Operating Officer.
p3care reviews and comparisons
When looking for comparisons to the BPO’s services, you should focus your search on companies in the healthcare industry that provide medical billing services.
They have received many positive reviews from current clients:
- Lou Galterio of SunCoast RHIO credits p3care for a “5%-10% uptick in revenue,” and anticipates revenue increasing nearly 30% by the year’s end. In addition, Galterio notes a regular increase in service requests.
- James Sanders credits p3care with helping him “untangle” his medical billing practices. He also credits the company with an increased Medicare reimbursement and an improved MIPS score.
- Maria Watson reports that p3care removed bottlenecks and streamlined cash flows–something her previous medical billing service had been unable to do for her.
p3care’s contact information
p3care’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 1-844-557-3227.