$25 mil. - $50 mil.
Sujatha Raju, CEO
About MMC Infotech: Review and comparison
If you are looking for a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm to which you can trust with most of your business processes in India, do not look beyond MMC InfoTech.
MMC Infotech is one of the leading BPO firms in India. The firm started as a small business, manned by only two people in August 1990. It later grew to a family of 1,900 qualified employees offering a broad spectrum of BPO services in different fields, including Banking and Finance.
With a blend of qualified personnel, an excellent management team, and quality working tools, the company has served the top-ranking companies in banking and finance, among other business sectors. This is not to mention the countless number of small and individual businesses that MMC InfoTech serves.
The company’s core values account for its unparalleled success in the industry. They include:
- Integrity in customer service, pricing, and all other areas
- Relentless effort to enhance customer satisfaction
- Respect for all persons
- Pride in the work they do
That said, you can trust the company for quality and timely services at a price that won’t break your bank account.
MMC Infotech Outsourcing
MMC Infotech has three main offices in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, and India.
- Santhome Office: Found in Santhome High Road, 101 Oceanic Towers In Pattinampakkam, Chennai – 28.
- Anna Salai: Based in Khivraj Mansions, 4th floor, no 204, Chennai 600 002, Tamil Nadu, India. The nearest landmark is the Renault showroom near the British Council Library.
- Trichy: Based in Asha towers, 4th floor No. 16/17, 2nd Cross, along Star Avenue, Karur Bypass Road, Chinthamani, Trichy 620002, Tamil Nadu, India.
If you are not comfortable contacting the company online, you can visit the nearest office for a business deal, pass your service claims, or any other aspect of your BPO service.
MMC Infotech’s BPO services and pricings
MMC Infotech specializes in banking and finance fields, with a strong emphasis on aspects of credit card processing. The services include:
- Credit application processing
- Applicant verification
- Welcome calling
- Customer care
- Post-issuance maintenances
- Cross-sell and sales
- Chargeback and dispute resolution
The other services besides credit card services include:
- Customer support
- Transaction processing
- Voice operations and account opening
MMC Infotech pricing
MMC Infotech charges its services depending on the customer needs and complexity of the service. Though the company does not share much about its pricing, its wide customer base and 30 years of success are enough to tell about their customer relationship.
How MMC Infotech outshines its competition
MMC Infotech tops the competition by ensuring customer satisfaction through its:
- Timely and quality services
- Investing in the power of the modest technology
- Conducting surveys and follow-ups to obtain customer insights regarding their satisfaction and expectations
- Training their personnel and customers on the latest technological trends to enhance operating efficiency on both ends
- Charging friendly prices for their services
- Maintaining transparency and accountability in the delivery of customer services
Sujatha Raju (CEO)
Sujatha Raju is the founder and has been the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of MMC Infotech since 1990. She is also the owner of SAI SEVA Business Solutions P LTD.
MMC Infotech reviews and comparisons
MMC Infotech Company is great for providing unparalleled financial and banking services in India. The company has received a lot of positive reviews from its employees and customers. However, there is no information to compare the company with other midsized companies in the industry.
MMC Infotech’s contact information
MMC Infotech’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 919840264662.