About Marketing Concepts: Review and comparison
Staffed with qualified industry specialists, Marketing Concepts has a 30-year history of delivering winning solutions that massively raise sales and optimize profitability.
Marketing Concepts was founded in 1980, providing multi-channel retailers with comprehensive software solutions.
And since then, the company has assisted businesses in creating a sales plan that is especially suited to lead sales to the next level. They also help their clients in the following activities:
- Analyzing target demographic
- Researching the competition
- Determining unique selling features
This company is a direct commerce industry leader, providing proven, results-oriented marketing tactics to assist businesses in achieving maximum performance and revenue.
Further, Marketing Concepts ensure they understand their client’s requirements and recognize their company as a unique business.
Marketing Concepts Outsourcing
Marketing Concepts develops, deploys, and supports cutting-edge ecommerce, order management, and finance software for expanding multi-channel retailers, catalogers, and distributors.
They have an in-house staff of expert marketers, merchandisers, and software developers who provide all clients with support, training, and managed services.
Marketing Concepts’s BPO services and pricings
Contact center support, marketing, catalog design, production, and internet campaign management are some of the Marketing Concepts’ offerings. But the following are their focus services:
- Digital marketing services – the firm offers e-commerce marketing services that give a cost-effective method for maximizing the efficacy of your online marketing.
- Professional and consulting services – this gives clients continuous professional, developmental, and business services necessary to meet corporate initiatives and stay ahead of the competition.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP support – the company’s main objective is to help you become more proficient in Microsoft Dynamics GP, whether it is in technical support requests, business process consultations, or training.
- Contact center – Marketing Concepts specializes in superior customer service, inbound/outbound sales, order processing, customer support, and customer relationship management.
Marketing Concepts pricing
Marketing Concepts’ services pricing is not open publicly. However, they provide free quotes for their products and services.
Get in touch with their support team for more information and accurate pricing.
How Marketing Concepts outshines its competition
Marketing Concepts believes that to stay competitive, they need versatile tools to locate more qualified leads, convert more sales, provide outstanding client experiences, and do it while keeping an eye on their bottom line.
The company strictly adheres to necessary industry standards and compliance and has received several certifications and memberships.
Bob Schwarzkopf (Owner)
Bob was a former US Army member before becoming the owner of Marketing Concepts. Since then, he has dedicated his expertise to growing businesses in the industry.
Marketing Concepts reviews and comparisons
Direct trade is ingrained in Marketing Concepts’ DNA, and they achieve success by providing clients with industry-leading goods and services.
The ultimate objective of the company’s 150+ retail specialists (with offices in Delray Beach, FL, and two in Minnesota) is to be the partner that helps you boost direct commerce business efficiency, profitability, and growth.
“We love what we do and are 100% focused on providing the highest quality direct commerce retail solutions and services to our customers. You will have our commitment as a true partner to work side by side with you to grow your business.”
– Diane Buzzeo, CEO, Ability Commerce
Marketing Concepts’s contact information
Marketing Concepts’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 320.796.6036.