About Line One Contact Centres Inc: Review and comparison
Line One provides a full range of contact center and outsourcing/offshoring services for businesses and other organizations of practically any size or type. Founded in 1998, they’re an Alberta-based business dedicated to providing end-to-end customer contact solutions.
They focus on enhancing the customer experience while reducing customer service costs for their clients. They currently employ between 51 and 200 people.
Line One Contact Centres Inc Outsourcing
Line One is home to a knowledgeable, experienced team of call center professionals who understand the intricacies of using multiple customer engagement channels, including voice, chat, instant message, email, and direct messaging through social channels.
They provide short-term solutions and extended services for organizations of any size, from small businesses that need after-hours or emergency customer care personnel to large enterprises requiring a multi-channel system capable of handling a consistently high volume of customer contact.
Line One Contact Centres Inc’s BPO services and pricings
Line One offers a full range of contact center services, with the idea that clients can pick based on their specific needs. Their services include:
- Contact Center – From basic phone answering to multi-function customer care, they can field all incoming and outgoing communication.
- Service Desk – ITIL framework allows customers and users to access real-time technical support.
- Social Media Management – Their trained Response Team monitors and manages the client’s entire social media presence.
- Advisory Services – Their team provides custom solutions for ongoing service issues.
They provide end-to-end solutions for all of their services, including staffing, supervision, and full reporting.
Line One’s pricing
Line One only offers custom pricing, so prospective customers need to reach out to the company for a quote directly. While this does require an extra step on the customer’s part, it also allows Line One to create specific and accurate estimates for only the services the customer is interested in.
How Line One Contact Centres Inc outshines its competition
Line One has developed a unique virtual business model that allows them to provide customer service support for their clients while also reducing their clients’ customer service costs. Some key examples of how they stand apart from their competitors include the following:
- Infrastructure built on Tier-III Canadian-based data centers
- Experienced employees with a staff attrition rate of 20% (much lower than the industry average of 45%)
- Distributed Contact Centre models allow for rapid resource scaling in either direction
- Industry-specific knowledge so call center employees can provide useful information and dynamic solutions
They focus on keeping client costs down at all times, even absorbing the costs of hiring replacement call center employees when necessary.
Jay Hamel (CEO)
Jay Hamel has been the CEO of Line One since February 2020. Previously, he was the company’s Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, positions he held from March 2006 through February 2020. He has a background in computer hardware, electronics engineering technology, and applied psychology.
Kyle Ostermann (President and Owner)
Kyle Ostermann is the owner and president of Line One, positions he’s held since September 2001. From 2001 through 2008, he was also the president of Ostermann Consulting Services.
Line One Contact Centres Inc reviews and comparisons
Line One offers a full range of call and help center services from their Canadian headquarters. While reviews are relatively limited, former employees and current customers speak positively of their experiences with Line One. As a company, they’re similar to other midsize call center companies such as the Delaware-based Ecallcenter Services.
Line One Contact Centres Inc’s contact information