Łukasz Wróblewski, Kierownik Projektu
About Polskie Centrum Marketingowe: Review and comparison
PCM is a consultancy firm that offers sales support, customer service, and administration for clients’ wide range of services. The firm was established in 1994 when it began developing solid relationships with clients and partners with various BPO outsourcing solutions. The firm specializes in recruiting, screening, and hiring staff for customer service and sales campaigns, technical support, and administration.
Polskie Centrum Marketingowe Outsourcing
PCM operates from its office headquarters in Warszawa, Poland, recruiting staff and teams from various expertise and backgrounds in online projects. The firm aims to reduce the cost of clients hiring in-house employees and training by building a network of reliable, skilled teams that reduce turnover in businesses and organizations while focusing on short-term and long-term projects.
Polskie Centrum Marketingowe’s BPO services and pricings
PCM offers innovative products and services to help clients customize their approach to prospective customers, retention, and customer service channels:
- Consultancy services for clients to design a custom program or project for effective results.
- Modern call center facilities
- Flexible staffing operations and hours
- Working with a variety of clients and markets, from local businesses to international clients
- Software system support, technical assistance, and updates
- Building brands and campaigns for new product launches
- Cost-effective techniques and customer retention strategies
- Sales support, analyzing ad campaigns, and telemarketing
- Setting attainable goals and meeting or exceeding metrics.
PCM offers cost-effective rates for clients based on their individual needs and marketing strategies. The firm works one-on-one with clients to create brands, marketing plans, and sales goals for a wide variety of local and international markets. Get in touch with the company for a tailored quotation based on your requirements.
How Polskie Centrum Marketingowe outshines its competition
PCM offers competitive services and rates to companies and organizations of all sizes and industries in Poland and internationally. The company works to exceed every client’s expectations with a winning model of goals:
- Consistently reducing the cost of operations and hiring staff for all clients.
- Implementing creative brands and product campaigns to acquire new customers
- Increasing each client’s business value and reach to the public
- Focusing on customer retention and expansion of services
- Improving customer satisfaction and continual growth in overall positive feedback
- Acquiring feedback from clients, customers, and experts to design better models for marketing strategies, sales campaigns, and technical support online and over the phone.
Jan Załęcki (Founder)
Jan Załęcki founded PCM in 1994 and oversees the company’s entire operations, including customer service departments, direct communication, BPO outsourcing, and recruitment.
Tomasz Skowronek (Product Development Engineer)
Tomasz Skowronek is a Product Development Engineer with PCM. He previously worked as Project Manager with Alrec from 2011 to 2018 and as Project Engineer at Apla Sp. from 2009 to 2011.
Polskie Centrum Marketingowe reviews and comparisons
PCM offers consistent excellence to all the firm’s clients and has established a strong reputation for delivering quality results. The firm is recognized for its superb service and received the European Medal for Databases and Telemarketing Services and awards in the business, including the Mazovian Company of the Year.
Polskie Centrum Marketingowe’s contact information
Polskie Centrum Marketingowe’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information: