About Intelemark: Review and comparison
Intelemark is a resourceful advertising and marketing firm that connects businesses with their buyers. A Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services provider, Intelemark also provides lead generation and appointment settings for their clients.
The firm has steadily gained recognition since it started its operations in 1996. They have their headquarters in Phoenix, AZ.
Intelemark has decades of experience in the industry. They have also expanded their operations throughout the United States of America. The company’s current company size is 11-15 employees and revenue of $1 to $5 million (USD).
This reputable firm helps B2B sales organizations in Phoenix with their number one challenge, which is generating qualified prospects. Intelemark has “built an inside sales team for hire. This team becomes the lead generation engine for our clients. They also provide a consistent flow of qualified leads or appointments.”
Intelemark’s BPO services and pricings
At Intelemark, the focus is on essential lead generation services. Here is a list of services provided:
- B2B Sales Lead Generation
- B2B Appointment Setting
- B2B Sales Lead Qualification
- Emergency Telemarketing
- Inbound Call Center Services
- Database Cleanup
- B2B Telemarketing
- Customer Reactivation Services
- Customer Retention Services
- Event Registration
- Sales Enablement Consulting Services
- Surveys: Market Research and Customer Feedback
- Sales Account-Based Marketing
- Sales Intelligence
- Sales Insourcing Services
- Telemarketing Consulting
- Tradeshow Support
- VAR Communication
- Inbound Call Center Services
- Mobile Communications
- Hosting Services
- Monitoring Services
- Tier 1-2-3 Technical Support
The firm also offers its services to various industries. These industries include logistics, education, technology, healthcare, financial services, consulting, marketing, and manufacturing.
Intelemark works with companies of all sizes, from small businesses to large businesses. The firm’s pricing depends on the specific needs and requirements of clients. Regardless of the service the firm provides, their prices are reasonable. Intelemark’s delivery is also excellent.
How Intelemark outshines its competition
Intelemark has always been about standing out from its competition. They are intentional about their lead generation tactics. This tactic varies for each client. According to Intelemark’s website, “no B2B marketing strategy implemented on behalf of Intelemark’s clients is a “one-size-fits-all” approach.”
Here is how Intelemark achieves that:
- They design every marketing campaign to deliver quality leads.
- All lead generation campaigns are dedicated outreach efforts to address the appropriate levels in the sales funnel. It is necessary to help meet clients’ sales and revenue goals.
- They have experienced agents and management teams across a multitude of industries. It gives them a competitive edge to reach the decision-makers in their clients’ target audience.
Murray Goodman has been Intelemark’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) since December 2016. He was Chief Operating Officer for seven years, from 2007-2014.
He is an innovative leader with a lot of skills and endorsement. According to his LinkedIn page, some of his skills include e lead generation, marketing strategy, and new business development.
Intelemark reviews and comparisons
They have a 4.1 review on Glassdoor. Seventy-four percent of people will recommend them to a friend. Seventy-six percent approve of their CEO. They have a five-star review by current employees who love their management policies.
Intelemark’s contact information
Intelemark’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call (480) 418-5550.