$10 mil. - $25 mil.
Jasmine Lek, Marketing Manager
About Incall Systems: Review and comparison
Incall Systems is a full-service contact center that provides everything from lead generation to data management. The firm has over two decades of experience serving tens of thousands of businesses around the globe.
The Singapore-based firm has one central office that employs around 80 people. The most recently reported revenue is $16 million.
Incall Systems Outsourcing
Incall Systems uses the TEAM framework to craft successful solutions to help clients meet their goals. The TEAM approach involves four steps:
- Target account lists by keeping all data organized in one place
- Engage the target audience by reaching out to the right people at the right time using the idea channel
- Activate accounts that get the most engagement
- Measure appropriate metrics and gain insight into how your programs work
The firm uses a custom auditing process to make these connections and craft a solution for each client.
Incall Systems’s BPO services and pricings
Incall Systems offers services in four categories to meet every client’s needs, including:
- B2B Lead Generation
- Data Management Services
- Customer Interaction Centre
- IT Telemarketing
The firm also operates a blog with informative and educational posts to help businesses keep up with industry trends and learn new tactics.
Incall Systems’ pricing
Since Incall Systems creates custom solutions for every client, the agency does not list pricing on the website. To discuss pricing, contact the team via the website or schedule a free thirty-minute consultation via web conferencing.
How Incall Systems outshines its competition
Incall Systems lists several strengths that set their team apart from the competition, including:
- APAC coverage
- Strategic expertise that specialized to the Asia Pacific, regional markets, and local markets
- Expertise in various industries, including technology and telecommunications, government, and consumer lifestyles
- Robust and reliable infrastructure that includes an in-house CRM system, webchat capabilities, and VOIP capabilities
Additionally, the agency notes that it provides a unified message platform and has professional, multilingual customer service agents.
- Bob Tan (General Manager, Operations)
Tan brings over two decades of experience to the table with specialization in business processes. He has extensive IT skills and a passion for helping businesses grow.
- Philia Huang (Business Development Director)
Huang devoted years to sales and quality service, mostly in the IT industry. She loves solving complex problems and fostering strong relationships with her clients.
- Cleonice Chua (Data Management Director)
Chua specializes in analytical data management and has over two decades of management experience. She understands call center needs and the importance of accurate reporting and analytics for lead generation.
- Emil VII Licsi (Service Quality Manager)
Lisci has vast experience in the global sales market, primarily delivering quality service management and honing operations.
Incall Systems reviews and comparisons
Incall Systems has four Google reviews with an average of 3.5 out of five stars. However, the ratings include no feedback beyond the ratings. There are no other public customer reviews to provide insight into the customer experience, but prospective clients can keep an eye out for updates.
Incall Systems’s contact information
Incall Systems’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 65 6893 3303.