$5 mil. - $10 mil.
Morgan Boult, Managing Director
About Hero PA: Review and comparison
Hero PA is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company that provides telephone answering, live chat, and administrative services to businesses located in the United Kingdom.
Morgan Boult founded the company in 2017 to help clients increase productivity in the workplace.
Because they’ve chosen to adopt a bespoke model, Hero PA takes care to only hire PAs who can embrace a business’ voice and tone. This helps provide better customer support and allows the client to feel more confident when outsourcing their needs.
Hero PA Outsourcing
The company’s purpose is to allow businesses to outsource many administrative tasks to avoid overworking staff and potentially cut costs. The PAs at Hero PA can cater to many specific fields, including medical and legal offices.
Because a PA will likely be a customer’s first point of contact with a business, Hero PA’s goal is to ensure customer satisfaction by promptly delivering messages and providing support in a thorough, professional manner.
Hero PA’s BPO services and pricings
Hero PA offers many services to its clientele, including:
- Telephone answering
- Virtual assistant services
- Live chat management
- Outbound calls
- Telemarketing campaigns
- Email response
- Taxi dispatching
- Estate agent answering
- 24-hour message taking
- Switchboard services
Hero PA’s pricing
- Live Chat Services £120, plus VAT (monthly)
- Administrative Support £30, plus VAT (hourly)
Answering and Telephone Services – inquire here
How Hero PA outshines its competition
Hero PA prides itself on providing personalized services to each of its clients.
Morgan Boult feels a one-size-fits-all model doesn’t suit this type of work, which is why he aimed for a more bespoke approach. This approach allows clients to trust that their customers are receiving the care they should expect.
Morgan Boult (CEO and Managing Director)
Morgan Boult founded Hero PA in 2017. He has a passion for helping other businesses succeed, so he chose to create a customer service solution catered to each client’s needs. Before founding Hero PA, Morgan worked as a managing director for a phone inquiry service.
Hero PA reviews and comparisons
When seeking comparisons, direct your search toward other BPOs that provide PA outsourcing options.
Answering, live chat, and administrative support are the three primary services offered by Hero PA. You can also use the following reviews to help better understand the type of business Hero PA is.
- Hideout Hotel praises Morgan and his team for their thoroughness, professionalism, and friendliness.
- Derek Mann of Compliance and Privacy Solutions credits Hero PA with allowing his company to carry out one of its fundamental values: prompt response time to support calls.
- Gary Smith of Simply Business Finance is thankful to Hero PA for giving him more opportunities to interact with his clients. He feels the cost of the service is outweighed by the benefits it provides his company.
- Michelle Betts of ByJove Media initially hired Morgan’s team to handle her business’ calls over a holiday break but was so happy with the service she received that she chose to continue using the company.
Hero PA’s contact information
Hero PA’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 0333 301 9999.