$100 mil. - $250 mil.
About COS: Review and comparison
With 12 years of experience, COS Colombian Outsourcing Solutions is a major player in the BPO market. This vendor has thousands of employees and works for over 50 clients, mostly in the corporate world.
It’s a company that offers call center solutions, but you can also outsource HR or sales tasks. This vendor knows how to adapt to a new situation rapidly and even launched new services to meet the needs of its clients during COVID-19.
For those looking for results, quality, and scalability, this vendor could be a great option.
COS Colombian Outsourcing Solutions has a total of nine locations. The main facility is in Bogota, but this company operates call centers in different areas of Colombia.
Some reviews from employees also suggest that there are work-from-home opportunities, meaning that employees could be anywhere in Colombia.
COS’s BPO services and pricings
You can outsource different tasks to this BPO Provider:
- Contact center. There are a total of nine call centers that can handle inbound and outbound calls in different languages.
- Back-office. You can outsource a wide range of back-office and administrative tasks.
- Technology solutions. Do you need help with IT? COS Colombian Outsourcing Solutions can identify the best tech solutions for your business and help you implement them.
- Sales. You can outsource many sales-related tasks, from generating leads to processing payments.
- HR management. Outsourcing HR is a great way to cut overhead costs, and this vendor offers a streamlined process for HR management.
- Portfolio management. This vendor can help you manage an existing portfolio of clients and address issues like late payments and delinquency.
- Specialized services. This vendor also offers specialized services linked to COVID-19 responses.
COS Colombian Outsourcing Solutions’ pricing
Potential clients should contact this vendor to get a personalized quote for their project.
How COS outshines its competition
COS Colombian Outsourcing Solutions has over 6,000 employees, which makes it a major call center in Colombia. If you’re looking for a vendor who can offer scalability, this BPO provider is a great option.
The emphasis on quality is also worth noting. There are workflows in place to ensure that your target audience has a positive experience when interacting with call center operators.
It’s also a business that stands out through its commitment to social and environmental causes. In fact, COS Colombian Outsourcing Solutions has received a number of certifications for its commitment to social causes.
Felipe Samper Strouss (CEO)
Felipe Samper Strouss has been head of this company since 2009.
COS reviews and comparisons
COS Colombian Outsourcing Solutions is larger than most call centers and BPO providers. Revenues vary from $15 million to $229 million, depending on the source. The vendor claims to have over 6,000 employees and 50 corporate clients on its website.
There are close to 200 reviews available on Google with an average rating of 3.7. This score is slightly lower than for some other BPO providers, but mixed and negative reviews seem to mostly come from employees. However, a majority of reviews are positive.
There is another source with additional reviews from employees, and 85% of them recommend working for this vendor.
COS’s contact information
COS’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call .