About CoActivate: Review and comparison
CoActivate is more than a call center. It’s an engagement center that offers the kind of streamlined experience modern customers expect. From sales to customer support, you can outsource most of the processes that involve interacting with customers to this vendor.
This vendor has been around since 2010 under the name Likeminds Group. It adopted the CoActivate brand in 2018.
This BPO provider offers a wide range of voice and marketing services powered by technology. You can count on this vendor to use modern solutions like voice recording and logging, quality management tools, and analytics to give you more visibility over the processes you outsource.
CoActivate has its headquarters in the Embassy Building in Durban. This location allows the vendor to access a large pool of talent while operating near Durban’s CBD.
CoActivate’s BPO services and pricings
CoActivate is a company that aims to form strategic partnerships with its clients. The goal is to help you grow and achieve your goals with the following services:
- Sales. You can outsource your sales department and have trained agents pick up the phone and interact with your customers.
- Lead generation. CoActivate can use technology to identify qualified leads and have agents interact with these prospects.
- Telemarketing. With inbound and outbound telemarketing services, you have the peace of mind to know that your audience can talk to a qualified agent at any time.
- Customer care. Outsourcing customer care can help you save time and money besides providing a better experience to your audience.
- Order processing. You can outsource order processing to improve fulfillment time and free up valuable time.
- Data. CoActivate can collect data to improve your visibility over your target audience and make better decisions.
You will have to contact CoActivate to get a customized quote for the services you need.
How CoActivate outshines its competition
CoActivate stands out thanks to its company culture. It’s a place where people feel valued and enjoy what they do. The clients and leads who interact with the engagement center can feel this difference and will develop a positive opinion of your brand.
This vendor is also a modern company that leverages call center technology to deliver a high-quality standard. Over the past two years, this BPO provider has grown its workforce by 30%, a sign of solid demand for the services offered.
Happy Ntshingila (Chairman)
Happy Ntshingila has an extensive background in sales and marketing. He also founded the first black-owned ad agency in South Africa in the 1990s.
Roland Mazery (Head of Innovation)
Roland Mazery has a strategic role in helping CoActivate grow and ensuring that the vendor adopts the right technology to achieve its goals.
CoActivate reviews and comparisons
There aren’t many online reviews for CoActivate. However, there are some positive reviews written by employees when the vendor used to be called LikeMinds Group.
These positive reviews suggest that this company has always had a great culture. Some of the reviews also mention that this business is goal-driven and has excellent management.
CoActivate’s contact information
CoActivate’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call 27 72 819 2396.