$1 mil. - $5 mil.
Jason Baumer, Co-Founder & COO
About CloudPBX: Review and comparison
CloudPBX is a telecommunications company established in 2013. This small, privately-owned firm offers a specialized team of between 2-10 technical experts that provide a wide range of online platforms and support for clients.
The firm provides support and platform building geo-optimized, distributed, carrier-grade, and fault-tolerant through a team of highly-skilled, multi-talented professionals.
CloudPBX is a privately-owned firm with headquarters in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The firm also operates from two other offices located in Toronto and Montreal. CloudPBX provides business VoIP platforms for resellers, QoS, BGP, hosting services, wholesale, and telephones.
The firm works closely with partners that include several high-profile companies, such as ThinkTel, Open Telecom Foundation, NS1, Telnyx, Iristel, etc. CloudPBX works closely with technology partners to achieve high-quality infrastructures and collaboration on various telecommunication projects.
CloudPBX’s BPO services and pricings
CloudPBX provides an extensive suite of telecommunication systems and features for clients, including:
- IVRs or auto-attendant menus that direct incoming calls through custom-recorded voice menus and response systems.
- Three-way calling
- Conference rooms for clients hosting corporate meetings and large conferences with as many callers as extensions available.
- Custom music on hold options using HD recordings with high-quality MP3 files
- Unique recordings for clients, including seasonal specials and changes in business hours
- Name and caller ID services, quick call transfers using the fast “blind” option
- Call hold options with multiple calls waiting and in the queue.
- Connecting office and home workspaces seamlessly.
- Recording and archiving phone messages and calls
The firm specializes in custom telephone systems that work best for each client’s office and virtual workspaces. CloudPBX also provides many other services to maximize the communication between employees, customers, and staff within each business and organization structure.
CloudPBX offers a convenient online form to request services and pricing for custom projects. The firm provides a price structure based on each client’s needs.
How CloudPBX outshines its competition
CloudPBX offers flexible solutions for individual clients and partners, including cloud-based VoIP platforms, carrier-grade systems, cloud-based business platforms, and much more, including:
- High-quality hosted IP-PBX services designed for ITSPs and tech support
- Reliable, experts providing the best options in voice-automated systems
- 24/7 continuous quality audit to ensure the best call quality for cloud-based and telecommunication systems
The firm offers consulting to meet the specialized needs of every client office, phone, and cloud-based system, with continuous testing and monitoring to ensure the best results.
Jason Baumer, Co-founder and COO
Jason Baumer is the co-founder and COO of CloudPBX. He also co-founded Corvum and is the current COO for this firm. Previously, Jason Baumer served as director and founding partner for Telephonic Communications Ireland Ltd. He attended the University of British Columbia and worked as a content developer at Pars Technica Inc.
CloudPBX reviews and comparisons
While we don’t currently have reviews for CloudPBX, it offers nearly a decade of professional services from a solid team of technical telecommunications experts. The firm is proud of its strong track record of consistent success and enjoys working closely with each client to achieve the best possible systems for efficient, high-grade service.
CloudPBX’s contact information
CloudPBX’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call .