8255 S Las Vegas Blvd Unit 1316, 89123, Las Vegas, Nevada
About Catalyst BPX Inc: Review and comparison
Catalyst BPX is a business process outsourcing (BPO) provider that was founded in 2023. Its in-house teams are mostly based in the Philippines, where superior employees are.
This BPO provider helps businesses operationally thrive by giving access to and hiring exceptional global talent.
Catalyst BPX’s services include employer of record (EOR) services, business performance management (BPM), and business process consulting (BPC).
Despite being a new challenger in the outsourcing field, Catalyst BPX already has up to 50 employees.
Catalyst BPX Inc Outsourcing
Catalyst BPX is an all-around BPO provider. Its main goal is to:
- Lower the cost of great talent
- Provide opportunities to brilliant workers in undeveloped countries
- Share the best of its experience managing high-performing teams and businesses
Catalyst BPX’s view of outsourcing is that it doesn’t have to be about exploiting cheap labor and overcharging for low-quality work. Rather, BPOs can be about elevating all participants.
Catalyst BPX Inc’s BPO services and pricings
Catalyst BPX offers a vast array of services:
- Customer support
- Customer success
- Sales development
- Finance and accounting
Employer of record (EOR)
- HR and payroll services
- Training and enablement
- Legal compliance
- IT and equipment
- Goal-setting and performance management
- System administration
- Benefits administration
Business performance management (BPM)
- Align activities to core objectives
- Select and hold accountability to goals
- Optimize the output of people and teams
- Handle organizational transitions smoothly
- Streamline project management
- Gain market advantage with a stronger strategy
- Structure your financial plans and processes
- Incorporate tech for improved performance tracking
- Facilitate efficient and high-quality decision-making
- Achieve long-term proﬁtability
Business process consulting (BPC)
- Customer triage and escalation processes
- Bug labelling and prioritization
- Voice of the customer reporting
- Customer success playbook building
- Customer and employee journey mapping
- Enablement materials and processes
- Lead management and call-downs
- Software implementation and configuration
- Data-driven performance management
- Accounting and general finance processes
Catalyst BPX pricing
Pricing for Catalyst BPX’s services is not openly available as it is based on specific services requested.
However, it gives you an option to receive a free quote by providing additional information on your company’s needs.
How Catalyst BPX Inc outshines its competition
Catalyst BPX differentiates itself from its competition through a combination of experience, connections, and a commitment to operational excellence.
Its team consists of professionals who have held roles in top-tier companies like Stripe and Zendesk, bringing cutting-edge techniques for hiring, optimizing operations, and managing teams.
Moreover, Catalyst BPX’s experience has allowed it to build relationships with networks of remarkable talent from high-performing environments.
This BPO provider taps into these connections to assemble teams that deliver exceptional results, ensuring clients have access to top performers who can drive their business forward.
What also sets Catalyst BPX apart is its commitment to operationalizing excellence and making it a repeatable process. It understands that true success comes from executing strategies effectively, not just discussing them.
Alex Small (Co-founder)
Alex Small is passionate about building high-performing teams and businesses. He is an expert in aligning teams around a clear and ambitious vision and then closing the gaps that naturally arise between strategy, goals, and execution.
Prior to founding Catalyst BPX, he was the finance, strategy, and operations vice president for renowned companies like Zendesk and ClickUp.
Catalyst BPX Inc reviews and comparisons
Catalyst BPX has yet to receive reviews for its services. We highly recommend that you scope out other similar companies based in the Philippines to fully understand what the firm can provide.
Catalyst BPX Inc’s contact information
Catalyst BPX Inc’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call +1 (415) 475-2792.