$25 mil. - $50 mil.
About Asesoftware: Review and comparison
Asesoftware is a multinational company and a leading provider of outsourced IT solutions worldwide. It specializes in software development and offers businesses valuable technological solutions to help them better traverse the fast-changing business landscape.
Aside from its IT business process outsourcing (IT BPO) services, Asesoftware offers various products and software solutions. These include DataMatch, a software solution that reconciles accounting information, and Sarlaft Digital, an anti-money laundering risk management system.
Asesoftware was founded in 1991 in Colombia and quickly grew to its current global presence. The company strives to become a global leader in the IT sector – both in learning and transferring knowledge. It currently has 650 collaborators and serves over 200 customers.
Asesoftware’s headquarters are located in the city of Bogota in Colombia. It has satellite offices in London, UK; Santiago, Chile; San Jose, Costa Rica; and Miramar, USA.
The company is committed to being at the forefront of IT development and bringing the latest technological trends to its customers.
Asesoftware’s BPO services and pricings
Asesoftware offers several IT-oriented outsourcing services to its clients. While its range of services is strictly related to the IT industry, the sectors it caters to are not.
Below is a list of Asesoftware’s offered services and the industries to which it markets these services.
- Software development
- Mobile services
- Test automation
- Agile solutions
- Modernizing with Oracle to APEX
- Maintenance and development
- Microservices architecture
- Dedicated and self-managed teams
- Customer-managed teams
- Personalized teams
- IT and Cloud services
- Platform support and management
- Incident response and management
- Platform migration and securing
- Database optimization
- Implementing new platforms
- Database clustering
- Data and analytics
- Information governance and strategy
- Business intelligence and advanced analytics
- Data visualization
- Data management and preparation
- Big data strategy and architecture
- Open data
- Artificial intelligence
- Recommendation systems
- Natural language processing
- Machine learning and deep learning solutions
- Computer vision
- Robotic process automation
- Mobile services
Contact Asesoftware’s team for a breakdown of their services’ pricing.
How Asesoftware outshines its competition
Asesoftware has several custom software solutions it leverages to help clients with their IT needs better.
These software solutions include:
- Destination. A smart tourism app that gives travelers a platform to improve their travel experience. It lets users find the best plans and services and has different categories.
- Cosecheros. An app for agriculture needs, Cosecheros (the Spanish word for “harvesters”) give field workers a more efficient management system. It gives real-time harvest data, such as the total weight of harvested products.
- Trackway. A platform for users using blockchain technology. It gives them access to the traceability of a product or service’s processes and value chain – from creation to final consumer.
Alejandro Salamanca (Founder and CEO)
Alejandro Salamanca is an entrepreneur and software developer with more than 30 years of industry experience. He has been Asesoftware’s CEO since the company’s founding in 1991.
Alejandro received his master’s degree in software engineering from California State University, Fullerton. He has also attended various other tech-related programs and has a micromaster’s degree in digital leadership from Boston University.
Asesoftware reviews and comparisons
Asesoftware has received mostly positive reviews on the company review website Glassdoor and achieved a 3.6 out of five stars rate. Many of its reviews from former employees mention Asesoftware’s excellent working environment, work opportunities, and great benefits.
The company holds several ISO certifications, including ISO9001, ISO 14001, ISO45001, and ISO27001. It has also reached CMMI level 5, among the most demanding global engineering standards.
Asesoftware’s contact information
Asesoftware’s main headquarters is located in:
Further, you may virtually reach out the company through the following contact information:
In addition, you may email them at [email protected] or call .